NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

7 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

I know what you mean.  But it seems like decent Adidas and Nike stuff is priced like that these days.  Throw in the fact it is linked to a football team and they'll just mark it up even more.

Back when I were a lad.  £30-50 got you a decent tracksuit top and the lowers would be like 30-40 at most.  The high end Nike and Adidas ones now are like £90-110 for the zip up and £80-100 for the lowers.

Dressing like a charva should not cost this much :lol:   This is worse than Freddo inflation. 

Oh I agree I just have eyes on hiking and running stuff which is also extortionately priced. I need to leave some money for food :lol:

I’ve not got any at all. I’m actually not that interested in the tracksuit stuff.

I do like the black and white shirt, but then again I also like our away shirt and haven’t bought that.

My size is sold out in anyway, and I can’t justify £76.50 in anyway.

Edited by Stifler

13 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

It’ll be hilarious at the first match after this is all delivered. 

Wimbledon Tuesday night man, be a sea of that teal colour.

Edited by RodneyCisse

Pleased I managed to get one first thing, wasn't for me, but for sons birthday. I'm sure they'll restock soon enough though. 

Sorry if answered, but any idea if the JD will be selling this line?

EDIT Seen link above.

Edited by TK-421

6 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Anyone able to pre-order the B&W short at JD? Sent the link to a lad at work, and it says 'unable to add item to cart', despite still showing all sizes available.

Having that issue way the hoodie aswell