NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Keeper top would be acceptable if it wasn't for that disgrace in the middle of the sleeves

WAT ARE THOOOOOSE?

Someone put a magnet to he sleeves.

Keeper top would be acceptable if it wasn't for that disgrace in the middle of the sleeves

WAT ARE THOOOOOSE?

Ran out of black material putting black stripes on the back of the home shirt. Had to raid the spare kit bin at a local school for the required material.

Can't believe people actually like the Jersey with a big fuck off wonga that takes up most of the shirt, the retarded shield on the back and the cheap looking crest again Christ! At least yet again I don't feel tempted to give fat Mike my money

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Can't believe people actually like the Jersey with a big f*** off wonga that takes up most of the shirt, the retarded shield on the back and the cheap looking crest again Christ! At least yet again I don't feel tempted to give fat Mike my money

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

The shield isn't on the shirt. The crest is not super cheap like it used to be. It's at least embroidered. Plus everyone is saying it looks nice except for the Wonga sponsor.

I like the kit, shorts and the hooped socks for a good change up. I'm assuming the no back patch is a championship thing but who knows.

Kit will look lush on Lascelles and Ayoze like.

They've made a point of mentioning that the stripes are on the back as well as front on the official site. Are they actually listening to us now ?

Nah...

Aye, I noticed that and actually thought exactly the same. Mental how many things from the club have got better since Rafa arrived

Does the kit ever get brought up in those fans forum things?

They've made a point of mentioning that the stripes are on the back as well as front on the official site. Are they actually listening to us now ?

Nah...

Aye, I noticed that and actually thought exactly the same. Mental how many things from the club have got better since Rafa arrived

Does the kit ever get brought up in those fans forum things?

Don't think I've ever seen it mentioned, but people from the club must know fans were unhappy with the back of the shirts especially. Also other fans from clubs with Puma kits done in the same way, as most kits are from templates used for multiple teams must have complained too.

Whatever it is, it's a pleasant surprise. Like you say, since Rafa has arrived things have been amazing compared to the last ten years or so.