NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

6 minutes ago, ste_ne24 said:

i was outbid :lol::okay: currently at 18 quid so fuck that.

i was in the store at the ground last summer asking about caps and they said no. Not a fan of Castore but i liked the England cricket cap.

From what I can remember one was black the crest on and one was a green/blue with just a little nufc on. 

27 minutes ago, gdm said:

From what I can remember one was black the crest on and one was a green/blue with just a little nufc on. 

i got a canny one off ebay last year that i take on holiday.  black front with embroidered crest. nufc on the back. howay the lads and Newcastle United on either side all stitched. 

2 hours ago, pedro111 said:

Just received the black anniversary top from our enterprising friends in China for the princely sum of £13. Very happy with it and the best part is it has no sponsors to come off in the wash!!

how long ago did you order it?

So this new training kit/stuff, is this 'limited edition' released for the LC final (and another cash-in), or does this potentially point to another year with Castore and this is next years training kit released early?

Edited by TK-421

4 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

So this new training kit/stuff, is this 'limited edition' released for the LC final (and another cash-in), or does this potentially point to another year with Castore and this is next years training kit released early?

Just for the final I think the email said 

Edited by gdm

14 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Contract with Castore is until 25/26- can’t see the club buying it out, especially given they don’t make much cash from the shirt sales anyway. 

10 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Contract with Castore is until 25/26- can’t see the club buying it out, especially given they don’t make much cash from the shirt sales anyway. 

Is that not more to do with the sh*t deal Ashley did with them (Castore) though?

We already sell a ton of replica shirts and training kit anyway. surely that would go up even more with someone like Adidas and both parties (club and manufacturer) could come out with better deals for each other respectviely?

17 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Is that not more to do with the sh*t deal Ashley did with them (Castore) though?

We already sell a ton of replica shirts and training kit anyway. surely that would go up even more with someone like Adidas and both parties (club and manufacturer) could come out with better deals for each other respectviely?

Think it’s a generic football shirt/club thing tbh, irrelevant of manufacturers. The only real money the club gets is the initial sponsorship- ours is something like £6m per season I think? From individual shirt sales, the vast majority of the money goes to the manufacturers.

Think most clubs get 10% or under of shirts sales. We do have a terrible deal with Castore but they may well ride it out for at least another season or two. 

We'd probably need to get Champions League this season for it to be worth buying out and getting a much better deal. 

Find it incredibly frustrating that we cannot break off our contracts with Castore. Absolutely shit kit suppliers that we need to be with because of a contract. The shit quality itself should be a violation of the contract, like.