NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 hour ago, NSG said:

Absolute shambles in the club shop today, pretty much no kids kits left at all.  

The long term use of the fan zone needs to include a proper megastore.

Haven't they earmarked the old Barker & Stonehouse building for this? 

2 hours ago, NSG said:

Absolute shambles in the club shop today, pretty much no kids kits left at all.  

The long term use of the fan zone needs to include a proper megastore.

Couldn't get in when we go there as the queue was out the door and along opposite the Strawberry. Not sure if it was linked to the card machines being down in the ground, so trying to limit numbers going in?

On 04/08/2023 at 07:29, bobbydazzla said:

Am sure there’ll be more sponsors rolling in. From what I can gather about Commercial Director contracts they typically get commission from their club every time a new sponsor signs up. So it’s in their personal interest as well as the clubs 

Heard a story that one CD from a big club was looking into the possibility of doing a deal where 3 different sportswear brands made different elements of the team kit. As that meant 3x rather than 1x commission for him. Their established kit maker got wind and stopped it 

At the end of the day these modern CD’s are just money and career motivated, if Silverstone doesn’t get us a training kit sponsor etc etc then he’s damaging his career and both him and the club are losing out on relatively easy money given how few sponsors we have currently vs other clubs 

someone posted a load of official ‘partners’ for manure ages ago. Ridiculous stuff like official light bulb partner say Phillips, but they had loads of really obscure random companies and products. We are probably playing 10 years of catch up. 

all adds up, if you could get say £10m a year through little partner sponsorship, that’s a new player for ffp accounting…. I think. 

8 hours ago, Jaqen said:

The ones from around 93 usually go for £200+. 

7 hours ago, Stifler said:

Nah, been bought by a Rueben company, but for student accommodation. 

ffs even an old fake ntl one would do

Just plumped for a 98/99 long sleeve with speed on the back.

Been a while since I've bought a football shirt from DHG but always fancied one of these to see if it truly is the most clickable shirt in existence as I remembered as a youngin.

5 hours ago, NE27 said:

Just plumped for a 98/99 long sleeve with speed on the back.

Been a while since I've bought a football shirt from DHG but always fancied one of these to see if it truly is the most clickable shirt in existence as I remembered as a youngin.

93/94 shirts will never be beaten for most clickable.

Particularly the away.

16 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

https://premierretros.co.uk/?product_cat=&post_type=product&s=Newcastle

Some beltas on here, got a few and people haven’t a clue they’re remakes.

Thing with all these 3rd party sites like the above others that are popping up through facebook and suchlike, they are all just selling the ones from DHgate, but at a higher price. It's all the same shirts available, same sizes (with potential sizing issues) and options, but your paying more from these 3rd party sites. May as well just be brave and order direct from DHGate and save some cash.

Only one that seems to be selling at the same prices as DHGate prices is Soccer03.com

The worse thing though, is people on Facebook Marketplace selling blatant snides of this seasons shirt for £50, claiming they've bought or had bought for them the wrong size but can't be bothered to return it to the club shop.

Edited by TK-421

Went into club shop, sports direct and start fitness. None of them had any shirt in my size (xl, usually an l but these are tight). Was gonna’ go into Castore and JD but couldn’t be bothered at that point as it was unlikely they’d have them. Just gonna’ have to order online and hope it arrives sometime before the end of the season. 

Edited by Joelinton7

It's crazy that DHGate have the Yellow and Blue Keeper shirts available to order, yet the club shop website only has the 3 colours of shorts listed, still no shirts yet!

No sign of the Pro versions of any shirts available to order/pre-order yet either, for those that want them.

Castore, man. Absolute amateurs.

Edited by TK-421

34 minutes ago, TBG said:

Ponteland Airport has the pro versions in. 

Really? That'll be JD Sports then?

Didn't think they'd even been released with them not even being listed on the club website, not even as 'sold out'. 

But if Castore also run the club store website, it figures.

EDIT: Just checked and JD Sports online also has the Pro versions for sale.... £115 for pro version though! :idiot2:

Edited by TK-421