NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Has anybody ever had trouble purchasing personalized kits. When the club announced they would be selling the Pro Kits the same as the players wear a couple of weeks ago I ordered the home kit and 3rd kit. I received them last night to find they didn't add the name or numbers of the players. I received the credit for the fees. However that's not point. Sorry for the long text.

10 hours ago, Lhfm said:

Has anybody ever had trouble purchasing personalized kits. When the club announced they would be selling the Pro Kits the same as the players wear a couple of weeks ago I ordered the home kit and 3rd kit. I received them last night to find they didn't add the name or numbers of the players. I received the credit for the fees. However that's not point. Sorry for the long text.

2 Personalised pro kits?! £££££££££

IMG_0565.jpeg

Just thought, they'll need to be taking down those Castore logos from the Gallowgate. For those pining for the old lettering on the East Stand, doing it to coincide with the Adidas return seems the ideal opportunity. Someone should get into the club's ear...

1 minute ago, Anderson said:

Just thought, they'll need to be taking down those Castore logos from the Gallowgate. For those pining for the old lettering on the East Stand, doing it to coincide with the Adidas return seems the ideal opportunity. Someone should get into the club's ear...

Bar the odd stinking player still hanging around, this is the only visible reminder of that god forsaken era now. Wish they’d get rid of it. 

It's true that a lot of people are misty eyes about adidas. As has been said, a lot of fond memories with the early home kits but towards the end, we just had standard templates with different colours. Quality of material was very good but these kits below could have been for any team:

image.thumb.png.43ca479def903bc82733ef398fb9c5ad.png

Not really colours you'd associate with NUFC except maybe silver. Very surprised adidas never did a yellow and green.

And this one is one of the worst home kits, even ignoring the fact it was an awful season.

image.png.09926ab472f579b9c6522d3f9df6e27f.png

Adidas don't tend to have full stripes on the back either but yes a huge uplift on Castore and it's exciting to see what they will come up with

19 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Is there a chance that Adidas will be stocking the club shop with retro kits on September the 1st? Would be nice.

I wouldn't get your hopes up! we should have low expectations (:lol:) to keep ourselves from getting hurt

23 minutes ago, ozzie1980 said:

It's true that a lot of people are misty eyes about adidas. As has been said, a lot of fond memories with the early home kits but towards the end, we just had standard templates with different colours. Quality of material was very good but these kits below could have been for any team:

Not really colours you'd associate with NUFC except maybe silver. Very surprised adidas never did a yellow and green.

And this one is one of the worst home kits, even ignoring the fact it was an awful season.

Adidas don't tend to have full stripes on the back either but yes a huge uplift on Castore and it's exciting to see what they will come up with

That black NTL one was lovely.

4 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

That black NTL one was lovely.

But all the others are quite bad actually.

To be fair almost all of the Castore kits have been good disigned, even though the quality has been not so good.

Just now, Toon No9 said:

But all the others are quite bad actually.

To be fair almost all of the Castore kits have been good disigned, even though the quality has been not so good.

Everything from 2005 onwards on that pic is a bit meh. Certainly nothing wrong with that white and green away one from 99/00.

34 minutes ago, ozzie1980 said:

Adidas don't tend to have full stripes on the back either

A principal concern for me but it's not something that happens across the board. 

On 19/08/2023 at 17:01, Yorkie said:

Some stripey efforts from Adidas this season below. 

Was particularly curious to see what the blank back situation is these days. Thankfully it's not the standard but there's plenty of it. Really, really, really hope that doesn't happen with us. It's not a proper kit with a black back imo and very cynical in that it's trying to squeeze yet more cash out of fans to fill the ugly void with personalisation. 

spor-yazarlari-besiktas-neftci-baku-maci

Besiktas 

96ac0b3aa87088348ef0500b465bf35e-1691240

Celtic

Shutterstock_14058174j.jpg

Olympiacos

4056212_2-spieltag-der-2-fussball-bundes

Nurnberg

3533352-72014208-2560-1440.jpg

Juventus

2 hours ago, ozzie1980 said:

What site is that from? 

some of those away kits are pretty decent - what I will say is the Castore away kits have been good designs imo. Our current crop look fantastic. 

also hope to fuck we never have centered adidas logo and badge again. It drives me crazy. 

I quite like the Castore shirts bought the home and Blue one this season. We’ve had some really good designs from them.

Unfortunately they’re not one of the big players financially and quality of the material used doesn’t compare to Nike and Adidas strips from other clubs.

Just hoping we end up in their elite range of teams which should guarantee some unique strips and vast range of leisure wear. 

I'll be honest. I actually love all those away kits except for maybe the first two, which actually were the last Premier League kits we had before relegation and we broke ranks with adidas after coming back up.

Edited by nufcjb

Have absolutely zero memory of that kit top right, did we ever wear it?