NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

2 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

They had to rush the official announcement because it got leaked in the doc. 

Don’t think it was rushed - looks like the plan was alway to announce today 01/09/23 but the Amazon leak put pay to that 

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

The club must get absolute peanuts from the sale of the Castore merchandise because announcing this now is going to torpedo current season merchandise. Id assume if you haven’t bought some gear or kit yet, you’ll just think twice or wait for it to be on an enormous discount. Which further seems to point that the club are well and truly over the partnership with Castore. 

Legit kit about to be sold at DHgate prices 😉

1 hour ago, bobbydazzla said:

How many Amazon Prime viewers want to watch a documentary episode dedicated to NUFC signing a deal with Adidas that airs months after the original series came out

More chance of successfully pitching Monkey Tennis to Tony Hayers 

Im still waiting for Youth Hostelling with Chris Eubanks.

4 hours ago, Harry 209 said:

Stock up on Castore kit now - it will be fondly remembered in 30 years time and you'll be able to sell it for a fortune on eBay. 

I can't imagine those Castore kits lasting 30 years in a wardrobe 

I ordered a shirt for my son who lives in Switzerland.
they took a full month to even send it.
I paid for his name to be on the shirt.

It finally gets sent on the 30th of August and his mum just texted me " Didn't you order it personalized?"

WHAT A JOKE the back of the shirt is completely blank ! no way she is going to send it back from Switzerland at her expense

What a bunch of CLOWNS!, why didn't I just buy it from the club shop and send it myself 

I hope we have no international fans ordering stuff because this is disgusting levels of service with how much they are ripping everyone off with for these shirts,  £71 for a 6 year olds shirt and they can't even personalise it?

she just sent me a photo of the invoice and it doesn't even list on it that I paid for personalization like the website does for my order, castore a bunch of scammers?

Edited by Arknor

9 minutes ago, Arknor said:

I ordered a shirt for my son who lives in Switzerland.
they took a full month to even send it.
I paid for his name to be on the shirt.

It finally gets sent on the 30th of August and his mum just texted me " Didn't you order it personalized?"

WHAT A JOKE the back of the shirt is completely blank ! no way she is going to send it back from Switzerland at her expense

What a bunch of CLOWNS!, why didn't I just buy it from the club shop and send it myself 

I hope we have no international fans ordering stuff because this is disgustring levels of service with how much they are ripping everyone off with for these shirts,  £71 for a 6 year olds shirt and they can't even personalise it?

Ridiculous that you'd even have to send it back. Picture of the non personalised top, order confirmation/receipt and someone in a management position should be rectifying THEIR error.

6 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Ridiculous that you'd even have to send it back. Picture of the non personalised top, order confirmation/receipt and someone in a management position should be rectifying THEIR error.

well I haven't heard back yet but I'm imagining that is what they are going to say or offer my a refund on the personalisation.

I can't see them sending another shirt with his name actually on it at their expense.

He's only 6 so probably not really that bothered himself, but I can't believe it....  a shocking level of service

1 hour ago, Arknor said:

well I haven't heard back yet but I'm imagining that is what they are going to say or offer my a refund on the personalisation.

I can't see them sending another shirt with his name actually on it at their expense.

He's only 6 so probably not really that bothered himself, but I can't believe it....  a shocking level of service

They've been sending shirts out without personalisation for weeks now. Loads of complaints about it. 

Their response to me was that they'd refund the personalisation cost and that I could get it printed in-store at no extra cost. No good for International fans. 

Sheer incompetence. How they got all these kit deals and involved with the F1 is baffling. 

After going into a club store to try on a large for this season's kit. I'm now 90% sure they sent me a medium size last season despite the label saying large. Don't think I've put on that much wright before someone says anything 🤪

There's no way I'm spending anymore money until Adidas take over now.

18 minutes ago, CPL said:

After going into a club store to try on a large for this season's kit. I'm now 90% sure they sent me a medium size last season despite the label saying large. Don't think I've put on that much wright before someone says anything 🤪

There's no way I'm spending anymore money until Adidas take over now.

Tbf I think there's some sizing difference tbh last year I got a xxl in the home and it fitted like a glove, got the same  size in this years home and it was a bit big..... surely  now though the current stock is gonna be heavily reduced..... no way people will pay full price knowing that they'll will be a change in manufacture next season ?

Reckon they'll still sell a boatload this season despite the Adidas news. First one without a shite blue sponsor, first one with CL badges and it's a fairly nice kit. I feel like I've seen more of this season's top around on a matchday than any of the previous offerings.

3 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Reckon they'll still sell a boatload this season despite the Adidas news. First one without a shite blue sponsor, first one with CL badges and it's a fairly nice kit. I feel like I've seen more of this season's top around on a matchday than any of the previous offerings.

Getting one once we’ve launched cup font.

18 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Interesting Bruno is doing stuff with Adidas and Fender. Contract announcement imminent?

Bruno wears Adidas boots. It's probably part of his sponsorship contract that he does promo work for them 

And they were filming an Adidas advert in Shields y'day

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 hour ago, Anderson said:

The home top has already been the clubs most successful kit launch.

10 minutes ago, Stifler said:

The home top has already been the clubs most successful kit launch.

Ever?  Find it hard to believe it's bigger than the two kits in 93 or 95.

Especially considering the quality of the snides is way better than it was in those days as well.

Edited by Sima

Yep, remarked to my brother at the villa home game that it's ages since I've seen so much black and white in and around St James'.

And for all Castores general shitness, they done a really good job on the kits this season I feel.