NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

The home and yellow one are both just too busy. The home one has four colours. Surely three at most?

the away one is just a modernised version of the 95 one obviously and it’s hard to get excited about yet another reboot of that shirt. 

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

16 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

the away one is just a modernised version of the 95 one obviously and it’s hard to get excited about yet another reboot of that shirt. 

I'm happy for Adidas to do it one more time. The first reboot was alright, just had to deal with it being a Puma top. 

Anyone else find the current 50% off training gear just puts it at the price it probably should be?! 

im aware im not taking into account inflation and me being an old man at heart. But I do wonder if they would sell more with a lower margin, than less at a higher margin. And therefore be better off selling at the lower prices overall. Or maybe they sell loads at full price anyway and I’m just tight. 

Also I know they are actually cheaper than Tottenham training gear, but their prices are mental.

Edited by FLUMPO235

3 hours ago, Charlies said:

Dubious I know but it wouldn’t surprise me 

That’s surprising for me, but it’s good news of course.  Usually means we get a better cut of sales - and for those who actually buy club gear, bespoke kit designs etc.  The drop off in quality towards the end of adidas’s time last time out was really clear - loads of generic adidas kits.