NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

5 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

ordered 4th Jan delivered today. 

it’s a terrible fit. Really long in the sleeves and short on the body and it hangs like a dress. Build quality is great, the fit isn’t. IMG_1232.thumb.jpeg.90304de2b56397d71c89b2b8564de187.jpegIMG_1233.thumb.jpeg.4594bc367de542136a5707d22072b90e.jpeg

Make sure you leave feedback letting them know they've fucked up the sizing. 

6 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

ordered 4th Jan delivered today. 

it’s a terrible fit. Really long in the sleeves and short on the body and it hangs like a dress. Build quality is great, the fit isn’t. IMG_1232.thumb.jpeg.90304de2b56397d71c89b2b8564de187.jpegIMG_1233.thumb.jpeg.4594bc367de542136a5707d22072b90e.jpeg

I have the original and it was a really weird fit at the time. The body is really short, not tight, just like it’s about 10cm too short. Not saying they copied it on purpose mind.

Found this line to be interesting in Mark Douglas' article: 'Newcastle’s “big bang” moment from a commercial revenue perspective comes in May, when a long-term, record deal with sportswear giants Adidas kicks in and the club take back control of their retail operation.'

Is it really this soon? Usually kit changes don't happen until July, so was surprised to see this. I mean, not complaining - wonder if we can even wear the new kit on the final day if the May date is true.

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle-copy-man-utd-blueprint-ffp-fears-2869844

I'm curious as to how much of shirt sales actually goes to the club and how much Castore take, as well as the percentage of the new deal. As I have a hunch that given Castore run the club shop, they probably take a fair percentage. 

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

I'm curious as to how much of shirt sales actually goes to the club and how much Castore take, as well as the percentage of the new deal. As I have a hunch that given Castore run the club shop, they probably take a fair percentage. 

Given the way Ashley subcontracted much of the running of club functions out, I wouldn’t be surprised if Castore pay the club a fixed annual fee and an absolutely tiny percentage of sales.

The fat cunt really did fuck the club over

1 hour ago, 54 said:

Probably two thirds of fuck all since everyone buys them from DHgate now. 

2 hours ago, Cort said:

Found this line to be interesting in Mark Douglas' article: 'Newcastle’s “big bang” moment from a commercial revenue perspective comes in May, when a long-term, record deal with sportswear giants Adidas kicks in and the club take back control of their retail operation.'

Is it really this soon? Usually kit changes don't happen until July, so was surprised to see this. I mean, not complaining - wonder if we can even wear the new kit on the final day if the May date is true.

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle-copy-man-utd-blueprint-ffp-fears-2869844

Sounds like we have agreed with Castore to cease all use of the stores when the season ends so we are fully up and running for when Adidas plough 100's of kits, retro shirts, training gear and all the collectable tat that most proper deals come with.

I typically don't mind Castore, and think they get a bit of a bad rep, but genuinely charging £30 for this is hilarious :lol: 

TM3815_AZUREBLUE_01_2048x.jpg?v=16993469

Edited by 54

16 minutes ago, 54 said:

I typically don't mind Castore, and think they get a bit of a bad rep, but genuinely charging £30 for this is hilarious :lol: 

:lol: the badge looks wonky n'all

18 minutes ago, 54 said:

That’s fucking rank. Proper 90s market tat.

9 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

All you DHGate snidey football shirt buyers better be getting the official stuff when Adidas takes over. Our future transfers depend on it!

Certificates of Authenticity required, none of your Chinese knock off crap lads and lasses.

Never understood the positioning of the badge and the adidas logo on the 95-97 shirts. Sometimes it’s in between the stripes and sometimes not. You’d think it’s about the size of the shirt but then you see it being different on the same player in different games. 

Are the dhgate ones good btw?