NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

I really don't like the fangs like. I personally like kits to be tidy, and straight. Its why I hate the rounded shoulders that are on the current Nuke Template. 

On 02/02/2024 at 13:04, Kid Icarus said:

Based on the confirmed 24-25 adidas template and the leaks that we've heard about it being similar to the 02-03 kit and having blue trim, I think we can probably expect something like this. The red numbers might go too, but I'm loathe to lose them personally. 

preview-2024-02-02T13_02_10_202Z.thumb.png.18210528802ee079b4f35adfe0a6caab.png

The fangs will look decent if they're like this. I'd be pretty nonplussed with it if it looks like this but it would also be fairly smart and inoffensive. 

I'm canny confident it's going to look like this like.

2 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Save your money for Adidas, it’ll probably arrive after the new kit launches anyway.

True but I think the Castore anthem jackets have been their best product by far. Just £30-40 overpriced imo. 

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

True but I think the Castore anthem jackets have been their best product by far. Just £30-40 overpriced imo. 

I got the CL anthem jacket and it’s been a solid buy over winter. But the ballache of waiting a month for it was massively frustrating.

9 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

I got the CL anthem jacket and it’s been a solid buy over winter. But the ballache of waiting a month for it was massively frustrating.

That’s it for me, I don’t have an issue with their products, it’s their distribution and stock levels that are shockingly bad.

16 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I fully expect that we’ll end up with this as our home shirt, swapping the blue for black.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2023/05/adidas-argentina-2024-home-kit.html

I know you can’t please everyone, but that would be a big disappointment for me. I prefer slightly more black and have never been keen on the more white than black kits. 

I genuinely think, given the adidas promotion work so far, and we haven’t even started the contract yet, we will get something bespoke. 

Our current home and last seasons home shirts were as perfect as it gets for just being nicely balanced black and white. 

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

I fully expect that we’ll end up with this as our home shirt, swapping the blue for black.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2023/05/adidas-argentina-2024-home-kit.html

Not awful. I could see it being white for black and blue for white in our kit though. Almost always see us go for black heavy kits, but perhaps the new ownership will prefer a more white based option this time round. 

24 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

It’s not exactly difficult to get B&W stripes wrong.

I bet they do though.  Most of our adidas kits were rank imo.  

Once the SBR years were over it was poor.

image.thumb.png.6b89327cd89337a94ec89380f8af701c.png

that scarf Mark Knopfler’s wearing is better than any scarf in the club shop. Hate our club shop. Another reason can’t wait for Adidas 

Edited by gdm