NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

20 hours ago, GavMcEl said:

Cracking video there is right, and very interesting the alternatives to the grandad collar! Seen this a few  years ago its basically the same but stripes slightly  different and the material more shiney, could deffo be a real prototype  though as deportivo la coruna had basically the same kit but in blue and white a year laterimage.thumb.png.60417cf14e4fcc0ac26aaa60a65c788e.png

Don't think I'd mind seeing a modern mock up kit with that style of stripes actually. 

I’ve said it before Adidas are vastly overrated by our support. 1995 & 1999 the only two really good shirts adidas gave us

That looks decent; it's much better to circumvent the 'fangs' on the hips by making them the same colour as the stripes, than to make them a different colour entirely. It's a pity in a way because they provide the only means for some individualism in what is otherwise a bog-standard template. 

I mean, it’s not bad - similar look to the one when Ba & Cisse played, but plain black & white stripes without any patching - especially the big patch on the back, would have been perfect. 

On 11/04/2024 at 23:12, Cookie1892 said:

has this been shared yet?

shows some alternative designs to the grandad collar for that season

From the old black and white videos wasn't it? Strange looking at Venison and Hottiger in the away kit as they were sold before the start of the season so never actually wore it competively.

It's alright, pretty much what I expected.

It's not the home kit (or any of the kits) that I was actually excited about when we got Adidas back, it's all the other clothing they do so much better than Castore.

44 minutes ago, gdm said:

I’ve said it before Adidas are vastly overrated by our support. 1995 & 1999 the only two really good shirts adidas gave us

I think this is fair.

They bring out some absolute stunning ones, but a lot are quite forgettable, especially towards the end of their time here the last time.

As others have said though, I guess it’s their quality standards, their distribution network, and their offering outside of shirts.

If they do a remake of the classics, then again that will make many fans very happy.

21 minutes ago, ozzie1980 said:

From the old black and white videos wasn't it? Strange looking at Venison and Hottiger in the away kit as they were sold before the start of the season so never actually wore it competively.

Likewise

image.png.b4f0864d18d23dd9a031d59775ce86b5.png