NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

29 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

That was the green and navy blue one, think it was hastily introduced after the Sheff Wed home game where both sides wore their away kits. 

Anyone know if that was the one and only league game we've ever played at SJP in an away kit? 

Probably, the other was in the champs league at home to Juve.

Wtf was all that about home teams wearing away kits that season? :lol:

Guest reefatoon

The magpie needs to be under the ball looking up as it blasts miles over his head. Much more fitting.

I would put every penny I have on the badge changing during this decade. Ashley would have done it himself if he gave two shites about the commercial arm of the club. Ours, Southampton's and Palace's are all massively outdated. 

Not that I wouldn't hate to see it change. 

People in not liking change shocker. Not saying I prefer the new option, but change is inevitable. It is on us, the fans, to influence the change happening ( :yao: )

Edited by Kaizero

Nothing wrong with the current one but it does look a bit dated I suppose. It's about 30 years old and probably a bit old fashioned. I'd rather keep it but if it needs to be changed then I hope they change it to that one, just as smart and looks a bit sharper imo. 

Love the current crest, have it tattood on me leg :lol: but I've always thought that old crest was class,  deffo wouldn't oppose to it changing back to that one, as some one said on here, we've had the current one for over 30 years, obviously there's been great memories attached to it (some horrible ones aswell) but perhaps it has ran its course, look at the 30 years since we last changed it, nearly every  club in the football league  has changed there crest or modified it in someway... and if the takeover goes through great way to signify a new era :lol::lol: