NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

41 minutes ago, Tingate said:

Anyone have any idea how to get a dot on the personalisation on the website? Will only accept A-Z characters, reckon if I put dot they'll do it or will my shirt come with BRUNO GDOT?

If you wait till he’s signed you’ll be able to pick him from the list

On 23/01/2022 at 09:16, Vedder said:

Juve wore their pink away strip whilst we wore black and white in the reverse fixture. No idea why!

Wasn't it just some friendly agreement between the two clubs, pretty sure we wore black and white at their centenary match in the late 90's too

On 23/01/2022 at 18:16, Vedder said:

Juve wore their pink away strip whilst we wore black and white in the reverse fixture. No idea why!

Juve’s first ever strip was pink I believe, so they wore a special edition pink shirt for the match.

On 23/01/2022 at 18:16, Vedder said:

3 hours ago, NUFC_Chris said:

Juve’s first ever strip was pink I believe, so they wore a special edition pink shirt for the match.

Juve wore white in the game at Delle Alpi, was the the ECL rule at the time that the home team changed if there was a clash

Edited by geordie_b

4 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Wasn’t it a friendly where Juve wore the pink kit against us?

Might be wrong but was that not Buffons keeper top.

EDIT: No, it appears there was a pink Juve shirt.

Edited by STM

I think it's been discussed somewhere on here already, but had a walk down to the club shop at lunchtime and it's almost like a fire sale.  Majority of stock is discounted by about 70% with quite a bit of training gear at a tenner a pop.  Shop was fairly busy.

2 minutes ago, deejeck said:

I think it's been discussed somewhere on here already, but had a walk down to the club shop at lunchtime and it's almost like a fire sale.  Majority of stock is discounted by about 70% with quite a bit of training gear at a tenner a pop.  Shop was fairly busy.

Might pop down this week and see if I can get my boys some stuff! Are these deals online too?

6 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Might pop down this week and see if I can get my boys some stuff! Are these deals online too?

A lot of stuff online seems to be showing as sold out, but there was still quite a bit of stock in the club shop.

just mandela effect'd meself big time thinking about the pink juventus shirt - i remember being at the home friendly in 1998, i remember hamann making his home debut, scoring a goal and looking a fucking brilliant player, and i remember juventus wearing that mint pink shirt.

turns out the pink was the season before, and that game was played in cesena.

I hope so, but it's more likely something to do with Fun88. Castore was initially announced as a "multi-year" deal, so it seems unlikely they'd go to the effort of terminating that contract so soon, rather than just letting it run its course.

9 minutes ago, HUGZ said:

I hope so, but it's more likely something to do with Fun88. Castore was initially announced as a "multi-year" deal, so it seems unlikely they'd go to the effort of terminating that contract so soon, rather than just letting it run its course.

Or they’ve been bought out of their contract. It’s, as you say, more likely to be regarding that god awful betting sponsor!

Fun88 will be going anyway due to betting sponsor changes, and the Saudis won't sell the shirts in SA with a gambling logo on. 

Wouldn't mind seeing Castore for a few more years. They're only going to get better as they get more experience. The logo is dogwank and needs a rebrand however.

3 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I like Castore, certainly prefer them to Puma and their minging iron on club crests with huge white outlines.

God puma we're fucking abysmal. 

We'll end up with Balenciaga kits by 2026 haha.