NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

It looks like a relatively smart white athletic tshirt shirt with some dhgate quality embroidery and a shit sponsor. Big shrug from me, even before the whole obvious-Saudi-shirt feature.

On the DHGate note, I am awaiting my "Pro" version home kit. Expecting greatness.

Edited by SEMTEX

3 hours ago, SEMTEX said:

It looks like a relatively smart white athletic tshirt shirt with some dhgate quality embroidery and a shit sponsor. Big shrug from me, even before the whole obvious-Saudi-shirt feature.

On the DHGate note, I am awaiting my "Pro" version home kit. Expecting greatness.

are the pro versions not dead tight? I'd look like a bag of onions.

Might be preaching to the choir here, but imo you need to size up the replicas to be 'comfortable'.

It may fit but it'll be on the tighter side if that's how you wear it.

Pro versions are another beast altogether.

Edited by NE27

Popped into the club shop today. Quality of the material is definitely superior to the Puma kits I have (11/12 and 12/13) but not as good as the heritage kit (or whatever it was called) they did last season.

Crest stitching is fine. Not as good as the retro/remake '96 away kit but still prefer it to the stick-on badges we've had.

The white kit is a beauty. You can just about make out the "map", I think if it was any more obvious it wouldn't look as neat & clean. 

1 minute ago, Keegans Export said:

Popped into the club shop today. Quality of the material is definitely superior to the Puma kits I have (11/12 and 12/13) but not as good as the heritage kit (or whatever it was called) they did last season.

Crest stitching is fine. Not as good as the retro/remake '96 away kit but still prefer it to the stick-on badges we've had.

The white kit is a beauty. You can just about make out the "map", I think if it was any more obvious it wouldn't look as neat & clean. 

It's nice but I'm not forking 65 quid. Which means dhgate is my option and their tops are tight enough in 2XL without adding the colour white into the equation.

23 hours ago, STEVEOL said:

Have literally stalked this forum for 20 years and never posted but I live in Dubai and happy to confirm Noon is huge here, Middle East Amazon (although we now have Amazon here too) 

Yep noon is like a shit version of Amazon.  It's like Amazon but with 5% of the variety in stock.. Its been a long time since I have posted on here.. Maybe 8 years or so, infact my old login is no longer recognised.  

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

For someone who has never bought from DHgate, what's the most reliable seller on there?

You're probably best sorting by review/best selling tbh mate.

The vendors seems to change all of the time, at least their names 

Club shop website is awful, trying to buy the 3rd shirt, for one its ridiculously slow, and then when I pick the shirt and choose the size medium it just keeps adding it to the bag as a small and no way of changing it, unreal

1 minute ago, NUFCDoog said:

Club shop website is awful, trying to buy the 3rd shirt, for one its ridiculously slow, and then when I pick the shirt and choose the size medium it just keeps adding it to the bag as a small and no way of changing it, unreal

Did the exact same for me when tried to order the medium , I gave up eventually and just bought it from the Castore website instead .

2 hours ago, Big River said:

are the pro versions not dead tight? I'd look like a bag of onions.

:lol: maybe!? I guess I'll find out in 6-8 weeks or whenever ChinaPost can be fucked to put my package on a boat.

38 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Did the exact same for me when tried to order the medium , I gave up eventually and just bought it from the Castore website instead .

Having not bought a new shirt for years I’m tempted by this one, I’m a size medium but I’ve heard to size up, are you normally a medium or have you sized up? Might have to order two sizes and return another which is quite annoying.

Edited by black_n_white

17 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

Having not bought a new shirt for years I’m tempted by this one, I’m a size medium but I’ve heard to size up, are you normally a medium or have you sized up? Might have to order two sizes and return another which is quite annoying.

I'd say size up to be comfortable.

18 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

Yeah normally a medium so just went with that, got the black away top a few years ago in a medium and it fit me fine. Guess it depends if you prefer to wear stuff fitted or more baggy.

Edited by Geogaddi

Just now, Geogaddi said:

Yeah normally a medium so just went with that, got the black away top a few years ago in a medium and it fit me fine.

Ordered one today.. looked at the size guide and Ive got a XL instead of the usual L.

14 minutes ago, midds said:

Can't deny it the Saudi shirt looks ridiculously good. Classically simple, nice colour contrast and it'll ping.

I'll not be buying it though

Should be sold outside the UK only IMHO. 

1 minute ago, jack j said:

I see the premier league have changed their minds on banning gambling sponsors

It was always going to be the government rather than the FA, no? And they aren’t putting legislation forward until towards the end of this year? Has this changed?