NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Guest dazzanufc1892

Love the green. First shirt  I’m buying in a very long time!

Got a home one from 1995, XL, I’m going to stick on eBay for 90 to pay for it if anybody is looking.

16 minutes ago, dazzanufc1892 said:

Love the green. First shirt  I’m buying in a very long time!

Got a home one from 1995, XL, I’m going to stick on eBay for 90 to pay for it if anybody is looking.

I may buy one. I have last years Away shirt and a 2009 home shirt. 

For me it’s the distribution. Still no home shirt 3 weeks later and god knows when I’ll get the 3rd kit delivered. Sadly there are no other alternatives living down the other end of the country to SJP.

Just discovered even more club wankery. The original preorder link from the club took you to Castore’s site who then charge a £5 delivery fee. Club shop site delivers for free. Just the little things that the club needs to sort out around merchandising. Cancelled one for the other but Castore have no phone number to contact, so all done via email. Sooner the club bin them off, bring all this stuff fully in house and get a premium name in the better. Reeks of Mike Ashley.

Just now, Nucasol said:

Just discovered even more club wankery. The original preorder link from the club took you to Castore’s site who then charge a £5 delivery fee. Club shop site delivers for free. Just the little things that the club needs to sort out around merchandising. Cancelled one for the other but Castore have no phone number to contact, so all done via email. Sooner the club bin them off, bring all this stuff fully in house and get a premium name in the better. Reeks of Mike Ashley.

Definitely, can't wait to get rid of them.

Guest HTT II

Castore has the hallmark of MA stamped all over them, hopefully we can fuck them off soon along with that shit banter betting firm. 

1 hour ago, Shearergol said:

My lad is constantly asking me to get him an NUFC cap and water bottle. Everything I've searched for online looks shite. Don't the club do that sort of merchandise these days?

I think we’re still in a crossover with Ashley’s tat and getting new products out.

Went up to SJP earlier to get some photos with my Aussie son, just to have some photo proof he can't support anyone else when he grows up 😂

Club shop was very sparse apart from the new kits. Tops only, no shorts or socks, and didn't look like there was any number printing happening. Picked up some of the blue training shorts for £12. 

5 minutes ago, Izakaya said:

Went up to SJP earlier to get some photos with my Aussie son, just to have some photo proof he can't support anyone else when he grows up 😂

Club shop was very sparse apart from the new kits. Tops only, no shorts or socks, and didn't look like there was any number printing happening. Picked up some of the blue training shorts for £12. 

Printing is definitely available upstairs.

I honestly feel something fucked up has happened and fat mike has forced their hands into an earlier release.

Seems strange like you say that the shop is literally only carrying the new shirts and a load of old training gear.

It’s definitely got Ashley’s greasy prints all over this tbh. Pretty sure the new lot would have sorted out the club shop straight away if they weren’t tied into something. 

Just now, Pokerprince2004 said:

A load of fans today complaining the home tops they ordered arrived for them today without the Fun88 logo on?

Idiots, idiots everywhere.

1 hour ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

A load of fans today complaining the home tops they ordered arrived for them today without the Fun88 logo on?

Came on to post that.  Fucking idiots.

Nearly as bad as the people who went to club shop to get the sponsor changed for free.