NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

I love it! Fuck the haters, it's a great looking kit. I understand why people are up in arms but the game is full of hypocrites (fans, pundits and players) who'll happily ignore controversial partnerships elsewhere in the league but slam us for our Saudi links. The media has been fan-girling over Roman Abramovich for over a decade and he's a criminal Russian oligarch FFS.

Fuck em all, i'm buying it.

Edited by Holmesy

496101077_Screenshot_20220628-091739_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.976372c91a0b52a12688227fcc3672d2.jpg

1656812725_Screenshot_20220628-091750_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.5e8c623f3b70b1646ca89c64f433c416.jpg

Assumed it would be all white but apparently not. Normally I would celebrate that cos I find monochrome kits so boring but I do love a clean all white kit. I'm very fussy. 

The shirt is really sharp, Saudi connotations and bright yellow blobs aside. No real beef with the embroidery, still looks a million times better than an ironed-on patch. 

18 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

496101077_Screenshot_20220628-091739_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.976372c91a0b52a12688227fcc3672d2.jpg

1656812725_Screenshot_20220628-091750_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.5e8c623f3b70b1646ca89c64f433c416.jpg

Assumed it would be all white but apparently not. Normally I would celebrate that cos I find monochrome kits so boring but I do love a clean all white kit. I'm very fussy. 

The shirt is really sharp, Saudi connotations and bright yellow blobs aside. No real beef with the embroidery, still looks a million times better than an ironed-on patch. 

Whoever modelled these is packing

49 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

Shamelessly love it. Still no personalisation, which I find weird. I’m hoping the numbers are also in green.

Premier league only allow 5 colours for numbers/lettering and green isn’t on the list as far as I’m aware.

You would have to assume black is the option.

Because on the third and away we make them change their logo colour. If we made them have it black with white outline or vice versa on the home kit it wouldn't be anywhere near as bad. Instead they continue to be Wonga Blue. 

That is class, was all set in getting the home Jersey when I get paid, but not so sure which one to get now, would've preferred shorts to be white, love an all white kit

Edited by GavMcEl

5 minutes ago, NUFC_Chris said:

They’ve called it the third kit on the official twitter. 

Yeah I know that’s why I specified that it was different in the email

7 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

It has the map of newcastle city centre on (on the white kit) faintly 

Went into town to try and see Adam but no luck so popped into the shop and it’s super faint to the point you can’t see it unless you’re right up close.