sunderland 1-0 newcastle - 05/04/2015 - Post Match reaction from p. 33

Mike

Glad I missed that. Seriously, when will the masses finally turn against the fat bastard? In a big way.

I seriously don't think they ever will, they seem incapable, like a domestically abused wife that stays with the evil, fat husband because she 'loves' him.

People with no backbone or self respect whatsoever. Ashley knew exactly what he was doing buying a club like ours instead of Everton or West Ham.

Glad I missed that. Seriously, when will the masses finally turn against the fat bastard? In a big way.

I seriously don't think they ever will, they seem incapable, like a domestically abused wife that stays with the evil, fat husband because she 'loves' him.

Actually think a sustained attack at MA would work. Shame you are almost certainly right.

Totally expected and predictable. Shameful performance and attitude bar Ameobi who at least tried to make something happen. We are far from safe yet - far cunt mike and carver hoping we are safe. Club is totally devoid of everything. It's a rotten corpse with Ashley picking at what is left of the flesh.

Fair play to the mackems who as usual wanted it far more.

Totally expected and predictable. Shameful performance and attitude bar Ameobi who at least tried to make something happen. We are far from safe yet - far cunt mike and carver hoping we are safe. Club is totally devoid of everything. It's a rotten corpse with Ashley picking at what is left of the flesh.

Ameobi who gave the ball away for the hundredth time and laughed in Cabella's face when pulled on it? The runt's a disgrace to the shirt. Shit player, heart of a sheep.

Guest Incandenza

I've wanted this season to end since October. Thats football for us now. 1 month of optimism after we sign a bunch exotic sounding foreigners followed 11 months of penance.

Thought we would lose today but still managed to be surprised by how utterly inept we were.

Not a single player can have even the slightest pride in their performance, we were a complete shambles throughout.

Ameobi who gave the ball away for the hundredth time and laughed in Cabella's face when pulled on it? The runt's a disgrace to the shirt. Shit player, heart of a sheep.

They all fucking gave the ball away. Agree with you on the laughing, that was fucking annoying.

Totally agree how can that family make a living from football ,as for the rest of them no passion no direction no commitment no nothing at all

Today has broke me. There was nothing from the lads at the club, even Sammy who grew up with the club couldn't be arsed today. Carver did fuck all apart from clap as our players past him, no tactical commands. This fucking cunt is being touted for the job, the club are impressed by him, impressed by what? The media saying a few fans will turn their back on him now, we wanted the cunt to go with Pardew, no one wanted him at the club.

The owner doesn't care about the result today, so long as the club is where he wants it to be at the end of the season it doesn't matter what happens in this game. 4 defeats under the hands of Pardew and 1 under this cunt who with his record will still be allowed until at least the end of the season shows this.

We performed poorly, but the refereeing once again was abysmal, we should have had 2 penalties and the amount of free kicks they got for nothing plus the unpunished dangerous tackles. Something has to change at the refereeing standard, but nothing will because we have a set of referees who will bow to the pressure to the big clubs when they referee them and keep the status quo. I bet you Carver doesn't have the fucking balls to call the cunt out after his performance today, he should have been in the 4th officials face, he should have been marching him off at HT and FT and making it known that he won't stand for that level of refereeing.

There was nothing there today, and there for the rest of the season. We will surrender to Liverpool and Spurs, we will gain enough points to stay up from our games between Leicester, WBA, and QPR. It will be scrappy and unconvincing but we'll get enough points at just the right time and in the summer the club will do what they always do. We'll sell a couple, get a few cheap players in, the same gaps will still be in the squad but we will have enough before injuries and suspensions come into play for it to be enough to get us through another season. It's a shame because the core of this squad is capable of so much more, a few additions in the right places and we could compete.

I just don't know what to think right now. There was a point today just before the full time whistle where the referee gave another stupid free kick against us and I was so angry that I was contemplating throwing my phone to the wall. All I could think about was how it's insured and how I could use this as an opportunity to upgrade to the 6+ instead. The thing is usually I can get disappointed and just shrug it off after a while and think about how we can win the next game, or stand a chance to win something next year. Right now I can't see any enjoyment coming to my life from football and in a footballing way there is nothing there for me to take away, it's such an alien thought.

People with no backbone or self respect whatsoever. Ashley knew exactly what he was doing buying a club like ours instead of Everton or West Ham.

Those who disagree with what has gone on have left, as you well know being one of them.

Those who disagree with what has gone on have left, as you well know being one of them.

Sports Direct hasn't manufactured 52,000 people, like. There's still thousands singing 'Fat Cockney Bastard' followed by incessant scarf twirling when one goes in off Alsoran's arse. Rinse and repeat next week.

Sports Direct hasn't manufactured 52,000 people, like. There's still thousands singing 'Fat Cockney Bastard' followed by incessant scarf twirling when one goes in off Alsoran's arse. Rinse and repeat next week.

:thup:

Anyone still buying tickets need to take a fucking long look at themselves.

There was a point today just before the full time whistle where the referee gave another stupid free kick against us and I was so angry that I was contemplating throwing my phone to the wall. All I could think about was how it's insured and how I could use this as an opportunity to upgrade to the 6+ instead.

:lol: Thanks for letting us know.

There was a point today just before the full time whistle where the referee gave another stupid free kick against us and I was so angry that I was contemplating throwing my phone to the wall. All I could think about was how it's insured and how I could use this as an opportunity to upgrade to the 6+ instead.

:lol: Thanks for letting us know.

He's robbed that off James Milner

Today has broke me. There was nothing from the lads at the club, even Sammy who grew up with the club couldn't be arsed today. Carver did f*** all apart from clap as our players past him, no tactical commands. This f***ing c*** is being touted for the job, the club are impressed by him, impressed by what? The media saying a few fans will turn their back on him now, we wanted the c*** to go with Pardew, no one wanted him at the club.

The owner doesn't care about the result today, so long as the club is where he wants it to be at the end of the season it doesn't matter what happens in this game. 4 defeats under the hands of Pardew and 1 under this c*** who with his record will still be allowed until at least the end of the season shows this.

We performed poorly, but the refereeing once again was abysmal, we should have had 2 penalties and the amount of free kicks they got for nothing plus the unpunished dangerous tackles. Something has to change at the refereeing standard, but nothing will because we have a set of referees who will bow to the pressure to the big clubs when they referee them and keep the status quo. I bet you Carver doesn't have the f***ing balls to call the c*** out after his performance today, he should have been in the 4th officials face, he should have been marching him off at HT and FT and making it known that he won't stand for that level of refereeing.

There was nothing there today, and there for the rest of the season. We will surrender to Liverpool and Spurs, we will gain enough points to stay up from our games between Leicester, WBA, and QPR. It will be scrappy and unconvincing but we'll get enough points at just the right time and in the summer the club will do what they always do. We'll sell a couple, get a few cheap players in, the same gaps will still be in the squad but we will have enough before injuries and suspensions come into play for it to be enough to get us through another season. It's a shame because the core of this squad is capable of so much more, a few additions in the right places and we could compete.

I just don't know what to think right now. There was a point today just before the full time whistle where the referee gave another stupid free kick against us and I was so angry that I was contemplating throwing my phone to the wall. All I could think about was how it's insured and how I could use this as an opportunity to upgrade to the 6+ instead. The thing is usually I can get disappointed and just shrug it off after a while and think about how we can win the next game, or stand a chance to win something next year. Right now I can't see any enjoyment coming to my life from football and in a footballing way there is nothing there for me to take away, it's such an alien thought.

Just because I wanted the shirt and because it would wind a few people up on here.

10978547_10205574461057693_2483841961981694648_n.jpg?oh=b1360a6672e40f2793368f2cd5caf5df&oe=5555C5F9&__gda__=1435500444_fe09f09d75852056dc212cd934f3526f

10984629_10205574461297699_3412687919368233561_n.jpg?oh=1e0e046dbf08c3da3b516b32c180cac6&oe=5553C2F2&__gda__=1435928292_a2886850c8e5d4d9b8673b49b04f98df

The creases in Carver's face are deeper during that interview after the match, he must have given them a right bollocking at the end, worthless though