AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Personally think that dragging Shit Direct through the mud and going for them live on Tv will have a much bigger impact than a half empty stadium.  Keep going for them and they will not want their brand splashed all over SJP, the benefits of owning NUFC start to diminish.

A combined approach of attacking them and MA at games will eventually work.

He has a choice - genuine investment/ambition/hope/no more lies or getting out IMO

Guest Roger Kint

Personally think that dragging Shit Direct through the mud and going for them live on Tv will have a much bigger impact than a half empty stadium.  Keep going for them and they will not want their brand splashed all over SJP, the benefits of owning NUFC start to diminish.

A combined approach of attacking them and MA at games will eventually work.

He has a choice - genuine investment/ambition/hope/no more lies or getting out IMO

Any banners with anti SD wording will be confiscated and singing catchy songs about them wont bother them imo, most people on TV wont hear the full words except fans repeatedly chanting the SD name. More free advertising :lol:

The only way to show Ashley we have spines is to stop going, Spurs is a start as the players have already given up and proven they couldnt give a fuck about the club or whether the fans back them or not. If ST renewals took a serious dive next year it would affect him far more than pointless chants about SD. We all know people will shop there anyway sadly, its inevitable for those outside of NUFC not to care in favour of cheap gear

Guest Roger Kint

Tbh even I would shop there for certain items of sporting equipment if required.

A lot of us dont/wont but we all know its the biggest around for a reason

The latest True-faith pod cast, they aren't impressed with the AshleyOut campaign  :lol: :lol:

From aboput 50 minutes onwards.

https://soundcloud.com/tfweeklypod/it-just-doesnt-have-to-be-like-this-mike

I just dont get people.

They bash people saying "these internet gimmicks won't work" (or however they phrased it) but they have no other suggestions of what to do instead. It's easy to sit there criticising others but at least they are doing something.

Also the "What do they mean Ashley Out? He can't get out, he owns the club". That's just deliberately being stupid, they know full well what that means (unless they're fucking thick). Not impressed.  :huff:

Im so sick and tired of everyone debating the merits of x approach vs y approach.

Why not just back your fellow supporter instead of sitting on your ass. Next weekend its the boycott and protest. Support it. If you have a better idea, rally supporters behind you and we can do that in the following weeks. Dont just sit there and moan.

That is all. Carry on....

</Rant>

I notice ashleyout.com have a hint of red and blue in one of their logos. I hope they aren't gonna base the protest banners, etc on the sd logo again. We need to get the red and blue out of sjp and turn it black and white again

http://s28.postimg.org/v1wlv8ual/image.png

Anyone see this on AshleyOut.com comments bit?

Maybe a load of rubbish, but just curious to what it was getting at?

That's greek to me, what does it mean? That he has borrowed money from...?

Gives sports direct bad press, therefore it's a good idea.

Thing is it's giving sports direct any press exposure. Do you think Ashley expected good press by changing the stadium name to contain sports direct? No, he knew it would create a stir and get sports direct all over the papers.

Boycott? Yes. Protest? Yes. Just don't give Ashley what he wants by using the SD colours and font to get his company more profit. He uses our club enough for that, don't help him

Guest Brendan_Rice

The gist of it is a statement from the bank that is saying that it is entitled to anything from "Central Funds" as guarantee from the agreed amount loaned.

Not sure what Central Funds means, I am assuming it is the bank account for profits.

He has borrowed money from Barclays and used the Premier League Money as Security (a guarantee of the money existing). Could have been done for a number of reasons. I.e. he wants money to spend now but it will be paid in installments over the course of a 3 year period under the premier league contract.

He has borrowed money from Barclays and used the Premier League Money as Security (a guarantee of the money existing). Could have been done for a number of reasons. I.e. he wants money to spend now but it will be paid in installments over the course of a 3 year period under the premier league contract.

Seem to remember Shepherd being slaughtered for doing that.

Seem to remember Shepherd being slaughtered for doing that.

Shepherd made the mistake of allowing fans to have hope and ambitions though.

I don't understand why the club would need to lend money for the training ground.

Likely to just be a simple cashflow thing. The club may be making a lot of money but it may take time to get it. If you want serious cash quickly Banks are the places to go.

It's more an issue of why he's doing it than the Practice of doing it.

I don't understand why the club would need to lend money for the training ground.

Likely to just be a simple cashflow thing. The club may be making a lot of money but it may take time to get it. If you want serious cash quickly Banks are the places to go.

It's more an issue of why he's doing it than the Practice of doing it.

can you explain that more?  we seem to 'know' that he's cooked the books to hide the profit from last year so why wouldn't he just be using that 'profit' to pay for what he's loaning?