AshleyOut.com

TK-421

As we enter the final 10 games of the season, we're firmly in our third relegation battle out of the last 4 seasons. That's 4 out of the 8 Premier League seasons under Ashley. Each of those terrible seasons have ended under a different manager, but there's been one common denominator - the owner.

'but he invested, what more do you want?' I'm sure will be the reply by many.

As we enter the final 10 games of the season, we're firmly in our third relegation battle out of the last 4 seasons. That's 4 out of the 8 Premier League seasons under Ashley. Each of those terrible seasons have ended under a different manager, but there's been one common denominator - the owner.

'but he invested, what more do you want?' I'm sure will be the reply by many.

Whilst there are thousands of people willing to part with money to be involved with this tripe, there will never be the fundamental change needed to actually have a football club worth supporting.

These lads seem to be getting more active on social media. Be interesting to see what happens.

Doesn't surprise me in the least. Lose to Sunderland and there is going to be venom coming from the stands (hopefully).

These lads seem to be getting more active on social media. Be interesting to see what happens.

Ashley will sack McClaren and it will go quiet again for another year assuming we can somehow avoid relegation.

Ashley will sack McClaren and it will go quiet again for another year assuming we can somehow avoid relegation.

I think that's why people need to get behind whatever campaign they start up again. Needs to be something long term to get rid of Ashley.

Anyone who goes to the match and moans we are shit are retarded.  What the fuck where you expecting? not like we have been shit all season.

Isn't going to the match and moaning about how shit we are what most of us have done for the majority of our lives?

Anyone who goes to the match and moans we are s*** are retarded.  What the f*** where you expecting? not like we have been s*** all season.

Isn't going to the match and moaning about how s*** we are what most of us have done for the majority of our lives?

Aye, but back then Ashley wasn't putting the money in.

He still hasn't

..."but he's put his hand in his pocket and spent £80m. What more do you want him to do??"

etc.

Yep, welcome to part of the problem.

I had to say this to someone today and the bloke wasn't having any of it :(

How dare we expect the club to spend the money it brings in.

Another good one is  - 'Well he owns the club so any money coming into it is actually his. He owns the club, it earns money and it's therefore his so aye he is spending money man. What more can he do??'

Love that one.

Was speaking to my old man about the situation last night, who is a regular since 1948-49, season ticket holder in the New Stand since the 70's,  and he's cancelled his direct debit for next season. "I've had enough, they've sucked the life out of the club. I'm not going to waste the last bit of my life watching these useless wankers."

Fair play but I could hear the sadness in his voice. Fuck you Ashley.

The silver lining if we were forced to keep McClaren is it might finally be the catalyst to unite a significant amount of the support behind an anti-Ashley movement. Losing a six-point derby would probably snap a lot of people out of the general malaise.

Losing a six-point derby would probably snap a lot of people out of the general malaise.

I'm not sure how bad the atmosphere was inside the ground against Bournemouth but this would most certainly be the last straw.