AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Strong take right off the bat, Lee:

Plenty OF people have asked me in the last 48 hours whether I would back a fan boycott against Tottenham Hotspur.

In backing it, I assume that means would I encourage people to turn up and protest about the way the club is being run?

Congratulations Lee, proving that you don't understand the definition of the word "boycott."

Basically this piece condenses to "Some fans will boycott, other fans won't boycott. It's up to each fan's personal opinion."

What a f***ing retard this guy is.

Still no sign OF intelligent life in his body.

Can't get past that random "OF" capitalization. Makes no sense at all, even if he wanted to stress that word :lol: Doesn't anybody proofread what he writes?

I remember when Ryder first started to appear in the Ronny Gill, they were obviously grooming him to take over from the equally odious Alan Oliver, when I first read some of his stuff I would say, god help us when Oliver retires (and that says a lot because Oliver was tragic himself) this guy is borderline retarded and words fail me for how on earth he got the job in the first place. 

I remember when Ryder first started to appear in the Ronny Gill, they were obviously grooming him to take over from the equally odious Alan Oliver, when I first read some of his stuff I would say, god help us when Oliver retires (and that says a lot because Oliver was tragic himself) this guy is borderline retarded and words fail me for how on earth he got the job in the first place. 

50% of the people who post here can write better than him or that thick cunt Oliver. There's obviously a jobs for the boys policy at NJC or they deliberately hire retards to maintain the Thick Geordie image for the benefit of the rest of the nation.

It's like a morgue in there anyway like, makes no difference at all

Yet these same fans will boo the team off each half such is their backing :lol:

lol that's what f***ing gets me.  If anyone dares to lose the ball "f*** off useless c***!' yeah supporting the lads tbh

Exactly. We're hardly the most supportive crowd these days anyway so whether there's 10k or 50k there to support the players it matters not a bit. Then there's the question of whether the players deserve any support anyway after the latest cowardly performance from them (and the head coach).

And besides all this I couldn't care less if we do get relegated. The last 3 seasons of PL football have been soul destroying anyway plus if we did go down Ashley would lose a boat load of money and his sports shop wouldn't get the same global exposure on telly which would please me.

In fact I can't see any negatives to a boycott. The only problem is you only need to look around SJP on a match day to see that most of the gutless b******s in the stands these days haven't hot the gumption to do it.

Remember that as well. In the build up to the Shepherd protests i remember seeing him in that cafe at St James' or whatever it's called wearing a bomber jacket meeting some bouncer like blokes. I remember thinking if he was that bald then maybe he had lost his hair from shoving his head up Oliver's arse so many times.

The guys a prick, always has been. It a contest of who's the biggest prick associated with Newcastle, him or Wraith. Unsurprisingly they're friends

50% of the people who post here can write better than him or that thick cunt Oliver. There's obviously a jobs for the boys policy at NJC or they deliberately hire retards to maintain the Thick Geordie image for the benefit of the rest of the nation.

There's a marked difference between a bad journalist and someone with no grasp of it at all, I posted this from Ryder a while back:

Just read this on the Chron, is this really written by actual journalists?

Hoddle was given a job at Southampton

He was sacked by Spurs and he was a flop at Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Hoddle is usually the first name linked with every manager’s vacancy.

But he hasn’t worked as a manager since 2006.

He is currently a first-team coach at QPR.

And he has worked as a pundit with ITV.

He has a good rapport with Carr due to his Tottenham links.

NUFC.com are sitting on the fence again. Really piss me off those guys. Because they fucking lucked out and registered a domain name before the club and others saw the value in it, they've been left with a wed site that gets tonnes of hits and is one if not the most popular places to go to for the rank and file of the support, those with a mere rudimentary understanding of the internet.

They are in a unique position therefore to be able to mobilise the masses, to try and effect change, but they once again want to sit on their cosy fence and spout the crap about them just being a couple of lads who love the toon.

Guest chopey

I've no doubt there will be players coming in, but once the players leave that want too will we bring in enough to make up an 11 a side team, it will be a good excuse not to bother registering us in the cups.

Guest Roger Kint

@lee_ryder: There was a further statement of intent on new players coming in this summer at #nufc at today's Press conference.

Haha

It was mentioned in his article that some were almost complete. Basically word for word what these jokers told us this time last year to placate us before Cardiff

The annoying thing is that those cunts at NCJ would be one of the biggest benefactors of a new, progressive/positive Owner.

More people feeling good, buying papers to look at legitimate news etc.

Bellends.

NUFC.com are sitting on the fence again. Really piss me off those guys. Because they fucking lucked out and registered a domain name before the club and others saw the value in it, they've been left with a wed site that gets tonnes of hits and is one if not the most popular places to go to for the rank and file of the support, those with a mere rudimentary understanding of the internet.

They are in a unique position therefore to be able to mobilise the masses, to try and effect change, but they once again want to sit on their cosy fence and spout the crap about them just being a couple of lads who love the toon.

Very harsh for the work they put in but they should be more proactive in promoting change

Ryder's priceless. Retweeting any comment that agrees with him.

Lee Ryder retweeted

Steve R @steeeeeeve1020  ·  2m 2 minutes ago

@lee_ryder your article is very fair.  Don't know why everyone is getting upset

Very harsh for the work they put in but they should be more proactive in promoting change

I love those guys, and as someone who's a 'forrin' fan, they've provided me with a fantastic and often complex channeling of the mood around the club over the last couple of decades. However, I agree that their constant fence-sitting is getting a little tiresome. I understand that nobody should be forced to protest, but the least they can do is  unequivocally support it, even if they outline their own reasons for not partaking. 

Lee Ryder retweeted

:lol: The second bit.

Can't blame them for giving this a go really. If people really are unhappy with how things are within the club, there's a legitimate platform (along with MAOC, NUST to a degree) for them to support / take part. Think quite a lot of fans now feel this way, but apathy still reigns like. Will be interesting to see how the Spurs thing goes

Lee Ryder retweeted

All the articles people post on here - childish grammar aside - seem to boil down to this:

"XXXXX could happen. However, it could also not happen."

Hard to get it wrong that way :lol:

Lee Ryder retweeted

:lol: The second bit.

Someone tweet him a positive acrostic using MONG or WINDOW LICKER.

Like I said yesterday, this will be pathetic as our fans can't organise f*** all...

I'll probably not bother going to the game. Will I go to the protest? Well that depends how many plan on doing it. The last few have been embarrassing. The odd 50 people, it just looks stupid!

I think more than 50 will boycott and turn up.

I'm not confident. Our fucken lot couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery. Even when we do, like last season when it seemed everyone had agreed to walk out of the Cardiff game on 60 minutes, along came NUST and decided to throw a spanner int he works by declaring the 69th minute was a better option. Everything was organised for the 60th, why not just go along with that. Too many people wanting to be the leader and have their own idea to be the one carried out by everyone so if it works, they can say "that was my idea".

And that is my point, there'll be nee c*** goes to this protest next Sunday. Probably a bunch of chavs who weren't going to the game anyway.

So they can organise everything, is that what you are telling us. Seems to contradict your musings from yesterday

Fans couldn't organise f*** all. It'll all be a shambles as usual.

How have I contradicted myself from yesterday. I said yesterday we couldn't organise I pissup in a brewery. Tit.

By the bit I have put in bold. Read it back and it might sink in.

Hardly well organised when nee f***er ever goes along or joins in like in past "demonstrations". Like is said, couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery.

Make your mind up.  One minute you are saying we can't organise a p*ss up in a brewery, then the next minute you are saying we can't organise f*** all.  You keep contradicting yourself.

*Not sure if serious or not*

Guest reefatoon

Like I said yesterday, this will be pathetic as our fans can't organise f*** all...

I'll probably not bother going to the game. Will I go to the protest? Well that depends how many plan on doing it. The last few have been embarrassing. The odd 50 people, it just looks stupid!

I think more than 50 will boycott and turn up.

I'm not confident. Our fucken lot couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery. Even when we do, like last season when it seemed everyone had agreed to walk out of the Cardiff game on 60 minutes, along came NUST and decided to throw a spanner int he works by declaring the 69th minute was a better option. Everything was organised for the 60th, why not just go along with that. Too many people wanting to be the leader and have their own idea to be the one carried out by everyone so if it works, they can say "that was my idea".

And that is my point, there'll be nee c*** goes to this protest next Sunday. Probably a bunch of chavs who weren't going to the game anyway.

So they can organise everything, is that what you are telling us. Seems to contradict your musings from yesterday

Fans couldn't organise f*** all. It'll all be a shambles as usual.

How have I contradicted myself from yesterday. I said yesterday we couldn't organise I pissup in a brewery. Tit.

By the bit I have put in bold. Read it back and it might sink in.

Hardly well organised when nee f***er ever goes along or joins in like in past "demonstrations". Like is said, couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery.

Make your mind up.  One minute you are saying we can't organise a p*ss up in a brewery, then the next minute you are saying we can't organise f*** all.  You keep contradicting yourself.

*Not sure if serious or not*

Hope this helps.

A double negative is the nonstandard usage of two negatives used in the same sentence so that they cancel each other and create a positive. In Shakespeare's day, double negatives were considered emphatic, but today, they are considered grammar mistakes.

NUFC.com are sitting on the fence again. Really p*ss me off those guys. Because they f***ing lucked out and registered a domain name before the club and others saw the value in it, they've been left with a wed site that gets tonnes of hits and is one if not the most popular places to go to for the rank and file of the support, those with a mere rudimentary understanding of the internet.

The "work" they put in is handsomely rewarded with hits and advertising plastered all over the front page. They ceased to be hobbyist's a long time a go.