AshleyOut.com

TK-421

I'm guessing they aren't actually expecting a refund,  it's just another form of protest and are hoping Ashley will be forced to respond instead of sitting in silence like the spineless bastard he is

Is there any indication of how many were actually in the ground?

It’s very difficult to put a figure on the crowd but from social media we can be sure some season ticket holders did not attend the game.

The Chronicle on the ball once again.

http://i.imgur.com/30MAIKA.png

Is Carver trying to get a message to the fans?

Aye

"You're protests were futile and had no impact on our performance - we're always this shit, so nyeh!".

Right that's it, jacking in after thirty odd years, me,my wife and two sons have had enough. We've amassed over 300 loyalty points between us, does anyone know if these are held on file or  something?

They're held on file. I had 108 points and didn't renew for a season and when I got my season ticket back they were still on. Packed it in again for next season so half expecting them to take the huff and take them off me this time but tbh I couldn't care less.

Think once you cancel your ST/membership they are wiped clean, wor jackie. I'm sorry to hear that, it's a very sad situation to see.

Personally, I don't think there should be a #BoycottSwansea campaign as people should have enough dignity and sense to not go anyway. The football is simply appalling, the atmosphere is absolutely non-existent (you could hear the players' shouts echo yesterday, ffs), and above all it is simply futile turning up anymore. However, I think that yesterday gained huge momentum for AO and the power behind this movement will continue to grow.

The club is nosediving into it's grave. It is rudderless and neglected in every aspect and you can tell that amongst the players there is a totally defeatist mentality. No heart, no soul.

As emotionally numbed to the reality of the clubs state as I have been for the last year or so, yesterday really brought it home or forced me out of denial to look at NUFC for what it is; a club totally dead in the water, just drifting into oblivion. Thinking about what next season holds for the club is quite terrifying tbh. In some ways I think that there is now a renewed sense of hope to be saved from this nightmare the club is entangled in, and a reason to again believe in Newcastle United, but another part of me says that this is only the beginning of a very bleak decline for the club.

I don't know, it's all quite upsetting seeing a club that has been a cornerstone of your life ending up like this. However, it is up to every NUFC fan now to fight with everything they have for this club back. We need anger, we need people to feel incensed. There's no rage or toxicity around the fanbase right now and I think the AO needs to invigorate that and ignite the fire in the belly of every fan, to feel deeply offended and truly furious at how one man is treating OUR club.

Think once you cancel your ST/membership they are wiped clean, wor jackie. I'm sorry to hear that, it's a very sad situation to see.

Personally, I don't think there should be a #BoycottSwansea campaign as people should have enough dignity and sense to not go anyway. The football is simply appalling, the atmosphere is absolutely non-existent (you could hear the players' shouts echo yesterday, ffs), and above all it is simply futile turning up anymore. However, I think that yesterday gained huge momentum for AO and the power behind this movement will continue to grow.

The club is nosediving into it's grave. It is rudderless and neglected in every aspect and you can tell that amongst the players there is a totally defeatist mentality. No heart, no soul.

As emotionally numbed to the reality of the clubs state as I have been for the last year or so, yesterday really brought it home or forced me out of denial to look at NUFC for what it is; a club totally dead in the water, just drifting into oblivion. Thinking about what next season holds for the club is quite terrifying tbh. In some ways I think that there is now a renewed sense of hope to be saved from this nightmare the club is entangled in, and a reason to again believe in Newcastle United, but another part of me says that this is only the beginning of a very bleak decline for the club.

I don't know, it's all quite upsetting seeing a club that has been a cornerstone of your life ending up like this. However, it is up to every NUFC fan now to fight with everything they have for this club back. We need anger, we need people to feel incensed. There's no rage or toxicity around the fanbase right now and I think the AO needs to invigorate that and ignite the fire in the belly of every fan, to feel deeply offended and truly furious at how one man is treating OUR club.

They just downgraded my supporter profile to general sale and my loyalty points stayed on even though technically they were no use to me. When I got my season ticket back I was able to use them again. Thing is loyalty points are only worth something if you've got a screw loose and enjoy going to Sunderland away.

Don't ask people to boycott Swansea, ask them to ask themselves why on earth they would choose to go in the first place.

This...

comes down to what you actually stand for. 

For me, ive been in exile for a while bar the odd game.  I cant bring myself to give ashley any of my money or TIME.

NUFC to me is more than a football club, its actually a part of the community that people gather round.  Its having the piss taken out of it by someone who is using it as a spring board for personal gain.

My grandad, dad, CP40 and me have all invested emotion into that club over the years, Ashley cant buy that but he is making damn sure we cant go again.

Not sure how anyone can think about going at the minute.  People need to seriously look in the mirror.

Sounds ridiculous but I'm a man of 52 and I'm in bits!!! I feel like a family member has died, I attended the protest and honestly got no pleasure in it at all , blokes in wonga tops drinking in nine bar holding up ashley out signs !!!! That man has killed our club and I will hate him forever.

Don't ask people to boycott Swansea, ask them to ask themselves why on earth they would choose to go in the first place.

This...

comes down to what you actually stand for. 

For me, ive been in exile for a while bar the odd game.  I cant bring myself to give ashley any of my money or TIME.

NUFC to me is more than a football club, its actually a part of the community that people gather round.  Its having the p*ss taken out of it by someone who is using it as a spring board for personal gain.

My grandad, dad, CP40 and me have all invested emotion into that club over the years, Ashley cant buy that but he is making damn sure we cant go again.

Not sure how anyone can think about going at the minute.  People need to seriously look in the mirror.

You're not a proper fan unless you go to the match and sit in silence, but for the odd moan, groan or boo, for 90 minutes, man.

Id like to understand the "proper fan" view though.

Who are they actually supporting here? And whomever they dream up, they have decided to prioritise that thing over their city and fellow supporter (ie - THE CLUB) - i literally cannot understand the counter argument at all

Sounds ridiculous but I'm a man of 52 and I'm in bits!!! I feel like a family member has died, I attended the protest and honestly got no pleasure in it at all , blokes in wonga tops drinking in nine bar holding up ashley out signs !!!! That man has killed our club and I will hate him forever.

It really is very sad. Nobody seems to have realised the importance of football clubs to the community until it's too late. Really they should be like listed buildings or assets of community value and only changed within very controlled limits.

Particularly in Newcastle, where the club is city centre and such a massive presence in the town. Walking around the ground used to exciting, even on a non-matchday. It's visible from everywhere, it used to be inspiring.

Tragic what has happened, only hope is that we can get angry enough to force a change. TBH I'm not sure it's possible, but it's good to see people are trying.

It really is very sad. Nobody seems to have realised the importance of football clubs to the community until it's too late. Really they should be like listed buildings or assets of community value and only changed within very controlled limits.

Particularly in Newcastle, where the club is city centre and such a massive presence in the town. Walking around the ground used to exciting, even on a non-matchday. It's visible from everywhere, it used to be inspiring.

Tragic what has happened, only hope is that we can get angry enough to force a change. TBH I'm not sure it's possible, but it's good to see people are trying.

The feeling I have is one of sadness. We cancelled our season tickets for next season and I can't see us going back anytime soon once this season is over. For a while now I've been watching games and not caring when we concede or lose, barely celebrating if we score, feelings I thought inconceivable until this season. To be this disconnected from a club that I have supported passionately since I was able to understand what football was is really so incredibly sad. At the minute I can't really see myself following the team next season, I can't care about a club that means nothing to the fans, nothing to the people running it and nothing to most of the players. To be a passionate supporter for so long and to now not care is a position I never thought I'd be in, but it's become impossible to identify with anything associated with the club for such a long time now.