Newcastle United 2 - 3 Swansea City - 25/04/15 - Post-match reaction from pg 17

Dave

We'll just have to accept that there is no Newcastle United the football club anymore.  I don't see a single reason why anyone need walk through the turnstiles at the Sports Direct Arena from this day forward.

Melodramatic bollocks.

We'll just have to accept that there is no Newcastle United the football club anymore.  I don't see a single reason why anyone need walk through the turnstiles at the Sports Direct Arena from this day forward.

Melodramatic bollocks.

You're right. All is well at SJP :thup:

Melodramatic bollocks.

Is it? Which bit of the club can you still relate to?

Pathetic.

Unsurprisingly standing up and making noise for 60 seconds was too much hard work for our superfans. At least there was a sizable number who did but was a bit too similar to Hull. So many deserve what they get with this pathetic club

:thup:

A lot of fans didn't know about this and id say most who did stood up and it was fairly loud.

How did they not know? Its not exactly a covert operation this ashleyout thing. Every newspaper and radio station has covered it at some point. Giving people far too much credit for their naive stupidity

I was there today and had to explain what it was about. Those who knew did their best. I spoke to fans who were their against Spurs who said they were shouted down as Scabs on Sunday. We should be better than that.

Melodramatic bollocks.

If you think the club is dead to you, fine. For the rest of us there is there will always be plenty to fight for.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Pathetic.

Unsurprisingly standing up and making noise for 60 seconds was too much hard work for our superfans. At least there was a sizable number who did but was a bit too similar to Hull. So many deserve what they get with this pathetic club

A lot of fans didn't know about this and id say most who did stood up and it was fairly loud.

How did they not know? Its not exactly a covert operation this ashleyout thing. Every newspaper and radio station has covered it at some point. Giving people far too much credit for their naive stupidity

I was there today and had to explain what it was about. Those who knew did their best. I spoke to fans who were their against Spurs who said they were shouted down as Scabs on Sunday. We should be better than that.

if you were in any way aware of the events of the spurs game and then didn't follow that up to see what ashleyout was and what else was planned from the various groups then you're either a fucking idiot or of a generation who still get their papers delivered

sick of the excuses made for our fans personally, absolute fucking idiots

We'll just have to accept that

Melodramatic bollocks.

If you think the club is dead to you, fine. For the rest of us there is there will always be plenty to fight for.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

there is no Newcastle United the football club anymore.  I don't see a single reason why anyone need walk through the turnstiles at the Sports Direct Arena from this day forward.

Melodramatic bollocks.

That's not answering the question, blind faith can only go so far

Melodramatic bollocks.

What are you doing to fight for it like?

Guest Roger Kint

Pathetic.

if you were in any way aware of the events of the spurs game and then didn't follow that up to see what ashleyout was and what else was planned from the various groups then you're either a fucking idiot or of a generation who still get their papers delivered

sick of the excuses made for our fans personally, absolute fucking idiots

Simon Bird @SimonBird_  ·  22s 22 seconds ago

Carver: "I can't be too critical of anyone in that dressing room. We are not ready to quit and throw in towel. Me and rest of my staff."

:lol:

Just got back in from reaching a cup final myself, I seen more effort in the 22 lads on the pitch today then any of the Newcastle players who get paid tens of thousands to play every week.

Really couldn't care less about the result, I laughed when I checked up on it  :lol:, that's how disconnected the club is.

Not giving up, fucking off and saying the club is dead to me for starters.

What are you doing though? protesting? That's not really an answer is it.

Not a great deal we can do. Stay involved and support groups that might make a difference and at least help put pressure on the club.

I can see why there's people sacking it off, but it's not like things won't change, they will.

Pathetic.

if you were in any way aware of the events of the spurs game and then didn't follow that up to see what ashleyout was and what else was planned from the various groups then you're either a f***ing idiot or of a generation who still get their papers delivered

sick of the excuses made for our fans personally, absolute f***ing idiots

We still need 3 points to stay up so I went today. I stayed away against Spurs. There's loads of people on here taking the high ground who don't/ can't go regardless. The club only will survive by those who do or could go. People should stop having a go at them. Charvers shouting scab serves no purpose, fans did protest in the ground today, Stewards were confiscating leaflets. Don't in fight.

Not giving up, f***ing off and saying the club is dead to me for starters.

Not a great deal we can do. Stay involved and support groups that might make a difference and at least help put pressure on the club.

I can see why there's people sacking it off, but it's not like things won't change, they will.

Waiting to see what happens in the summer I suspect?

Not giving up, f***ing off and saying the club is dead to me for starters.

Imagine everyone in history said/did that