Newcastle United vs West Bromwich Albion - 09/05/15 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

Stifler

I can't believe how we managed to sneak in the win here but fucking hell we needed it. Cissè you have just earned yourself legend status and the right to the number 9 shirt.

What the fuck is our defence going to be, Satka to come in? Raylor at centre back? Colback a right back? Gonna be a right laugh this game :lol:

Been watching us for nigh on 30 years and I've not got the faintest idea how this one's going to go. Honestly don't have the first clue what's going to happen and I'm not sure I even give a fuck either. Think I'll make alternative plans so I avoid the cunt completely tbh.

What the fuck is our defence going to be, Satka to come in? Raylor at centre back? Colback a right back? Gonna be a right laugh this game :lol:

Whichever player is tallest will play CB.

What the f*** is our defence going to be, Satka to come in? Raylor at centre back? Colback a right back? Gonna be a right laugh this game :lol:

Whichever player is tallest will play CB.

Cabella it is then

So glad Hatem returned to save us from the brink.  Glorious assist :smitten:

If there was anyone with a fucking brain cell at the club, they'd have had him back in the squad weeks ago on a short term deal.

Coloccini the only centre back (and even that is pushing it) against a Pulis team.

Imagine if the mackems win at Everton in the early kick off? Could be a very grim Saturday indeed.

Guest ElCid

The way it's looking we may well drop into the bottom 3 next weekend.

Can see the mackems finding some form 

Don't think they will get anything out of their last two away games and possibly a point at Everton but think they will beat Leicester and that will be enough.

Anita Coloccini Satka Raylor/Jonas

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Not even sure who is the weakest link there, although I doubt they will be any worse than the first choice back 4

Colback© Sissoko

Cabella DeJong Jonas/Aarons

Perez