Newcastle United vs West Bromwich Albion - 09/05/15 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

Stifler

Guest Gino14

Change the thread title to 0-3 beforehand, like with the Leicester game?  It'll probably be just as accurate.

It's a Tony Pulis team playing away from home. We could have lost 20 in a row and he'd still come for the 0-0 draw. West Brom won't come flying out the blocks the same way Leicester did.

It's a Tony Pulis team playing away from home. We could have lost 20 in a row and he'd still come for the 0-0 draw. West Brom won't come flying out the blocks the same way Leicester did.

They can just wait until the set pieces.

Guest Gino14

It won't take attacking intent to beat us.  The simple fact of being an actual football club should suffice.  They only need to beat the offshoot of a tatty sports shop after all.

Spot on.

But then again, even a team who goes for a 0-0 against us will have ample chances to score because of how poor we are.

The only hope we have of staying up is if Cisse is fit and De Jong sits at home in bubble wrap.

We'll lose.  The phrase you can never just turn up to win in the PL actually now applies to teams playing us.

We are the worst side at defending in the league and we have at least 2, potentially 3 of our current first choice back 4 out.

They will score at least 2 imo, we won't and we will lose

Back over in the UK for this one, first time in over 25 years, family over there have me a ticket!!!!!

My WBA , here in NZ, supporting mate can't see anything but a draw, either 0-0 or 2-2....oh how I laughed, us scoring 2 or keeping a clean sheet I did know what was funnier

Don't think its going to be pretty and I suspect that the atmosphere may be toxic but hope we can nick a win, no idea how though

Guest chicken little

doesnt really matter if you get a stadium ban, does it? time to make a hero of yourself.

Could be on the cards....."c'mon then John explain your fucking lack of tactics to me".....banned, arrested, deported.....cash in on return portion of ticket....could actually end up $$$ up on this arrangement