QPR 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 16/05/15 - Post-match reaction from page 23

Dave

I couldn't watch the match today and by the looks of it I was lucky. I had the radio on in the 2nd half and it sounded as bad as it gets. This is going to be an awful week leading up to that final game. Sitting, praying for Hull to fail to beat Man u in the final game because we know we wont have the stones to do it ourselves is such a sorry state of affairs.

This is what it will come to. We are not capable of beating anyone as today proved and more so when the pressure is on. If Hull win we are fucked.

Krul is s***. Hope the few that continue to defend him or like him can see that after today.

He got nowhere near that shot from Fer and it wasn't even hit with a lot of venom and he wasn't even miles to the other side of the goal either.

It was the kick that was the most infuriating. We're immediately on the backfoot following any kick he does

His kicking is f***ing s***, and he has to shoulder his share of the blame. Let's not forget though that he's coached by a drunk who has failed to help him improve his kicking in years. Another clear sign that we do NOTHING in training.

I was commenting on his awful command of his area, his inability to kick the ball for being a professional footballer, his inability to use his right foot, or his left foot for that matter. He also seems to not save the ones he used to - ie: these headers and shit of the last few weeks. Fer's shot was brilliant.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but didn't Hull play against Man Utd in the last game of the season we went down?

Aye, but luckily we went down, rebuilt, learnt lessons and won't be in the same situation again.

Newcastle on live, the nation no the world are watching and Sports Direct beamed to the four corners.... Who is laughing..... He is waiting for the West Ham game with glee

This. :thup: But there is a chance for Ashleyout to make a mark too.

Everton fans in being scumbags shocker.

Goodison is worse than Old Trafford for claiming for penalties and they moan and throw coins at players at any oppurtunity when things fairly don't go their way.

Their general bitterness is up there with the mackems, horrible lot.