QPR 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 16/05/15 - Post-match reaction from page 23

Dave

So Gutierrez skinned for one goal and Ryan Taylor at fault for another. Who'd have though that having two s*** footballers night come back and bite you on the arse.

First goal came from two pivotal moments when we concede possession needlessly. Sissoko had picked up the ball and was about to make a run through midfield when Colback for no explicable reason just walked straight into him. Then the lovable ginger Geordie lad also shirked a tackle like the cowardly pussy he is moments later, and Austin was on his way. Gutierrez was awful defending Austin, but it wasn't just his fault. Honorable mention to Krul's hospital kick which kept the pressure on instead of relieving it.

Carver needs to drop the likes of Krul, Sissoko, Ryan Taylor, etc for West Ham next week. But we all know that he won't.

Only saw the highlights but Sissoko seemed our biggest threat going forward and almost always is. We don't have anybody better than Krul either

Guest thenorthumbrian

I can remember Newcastle United teams with worse players than the current one, particularly back in the 1980's but I can't think of a United team in the famous black and white shirt which is has so many cowards in it.

It's just some knobheads man, stupid to tar all Everton fans/scousers with that brush. Show some maturity FFS.

Irony. Some places just create/entertain far more c***s than others. I know that doesn't fit in with your marginally postpubescent 'children of the earth' ideology.

:lol:

"Somewhat prone" v '"typical scousers"

I typed a reply then realised how silly that was. I concede to the 'typical scousers, whey that's what scousers do' ideology.

I've known it for long time but this team is really amazingly bad.  I cannot even say this is a team.  The players appeared to have lost faith in each either, when they (luckily) have the ball they didn't even look up and check their options: everyone just dribbled their way through the wall.  Sissoko, Cabella, Ayoze, Sameobi, just about everyone you can name.