Newcastle United v West Ham United - 3pm kick off on Sun 24th May (live on Sky)

Disco

Useless bags of shit fc.

...............................Tim Stool..............

Daryl Shitsplat...Colonccini..Paul Dumppet....Jonas Gutroterrez

...............Vernon Anitashit.....Crack Colback....................

Remy Caca-bella..............Merde Sissoko.............Ayoze poopoo

.........................Pooppiss Shizae..........................

I want the same atmosphere we had against West Brom (last weekend) because it could be the fans who actually get us across the line and keep our Premier League status.

:anguish:

Tickets bought for me and the boy  - more from a voyeuristic viewpoint though...

I genuinely want to see how the whole shitfest pans out in person - lose and I reckon it'll kick off big style!

Last game at SJP for what is likely to be a long time for myself and many others. Sad times, really sad times.

:thup: I never miss it until I hear an amazing atmosphere elsewhere (Boro last night) then I really wish I had that back.

I'll still have to occasionally go to some football like, be it aways in the Championship or some Northern League. Not sure I could go cold turkey but what has become of SJP is just sad really. It's not even a nice place to watch football anymore. Silent, cold and obedient - a mirror image of the 'company' it represents.

I went to Hartlepool a few weeks ago during their great escape and it was fucking mint. If you'd only ever been to Newcastle for the last five years, you'd think a day at the football was dull as dishwater.

I went to Hartlepool a few weeks ago during their great escape and it was fucking mint. If you'd only ever been to Newcastle for the last five years, you'd think a day at the football was dull as dishwater.

:thup:

I'll still have to occasionally go to some football like, be it aways in the Championship or some Northern League. Not sure I could go cold turkey but what has become of SJP is just sad really. It's not even a nice place to watch football anymore. Silent, cold and obedient - a mirror image of the 'company' it represents.

This is where it's at. Standard is reasonable and they actually give a fuck. :)

Guest Gino14

West Ham's season is over, but they'll be relaxed and feel they can beat us.  Our players are awful and will be envisaging their cheap transfers away from the club.  The only way we're staying up is if Man Utd avoid defeat against Hull, simple as that.

Guest zicomartin

Can somebody work out how many games we have won/drawn with Abeid starting in CM, against RT  starting in CM, please?

Last game at SJP for what is likely to be a long time for myself and many others. Sad times, really sad times.

Haven't been since Man City in the League Cup in 2013. Won't be watching this. Got my stag do on the Saturday and birthday on the Sunday. I saw us get relegated on my birthday back in 09 and refuse to let these useless set of cunts have an impact on what will be a good weekend.

Haven't been since Man City in the League Cup in 2013. Won't be watching this. Got my stag do on the Saturday and birthday on the Sunday. I saw us get relegated on my birthday back in 09 and refuse to let these useless set of cunts have an impact on what will be a good weekend.

I'm on my stag do next weekend too, I'll be on the train back whilst the game is on. Suspect my main concern will be whether I'm going to get a return on the £25 I've got on us to drop.

Haven't been since Man City in the League Cup in 2013. Won't be watching this. Got my stag do on the Saturday and birthday on the Sunday. I saw us get relegated on my birthday back in 09 and refuse to let these useless set of c***s have an impact on what will be a good weekend.

I'm on my stag do next weekend too, I'll be on the train back whilst the game is on. Suspect my main concern will be whether I'm going to get a return on the £25 I've got on us to drop.

Aye wish I'd stuck something on us to drop. What odds did you get? Think Hull will draw with Man U and we'll stay up by the skin of our arse. No desire to experience it either way like.

Haven't been since Man City in the League Cup in 2013. Won't be watching this. Got my stag do on the Saturday and birthday on the Sunday. I saw us get relegated on my birthday back in 09 and refuse to let these useless set of c***s have an impact on what will be a good weekend.

Aye wish I'd stuck something on us to drop. What odds did you get? Think Hull will draw with Man U and we'll stay up by the skin of our arse. No desire to experience it either way like.

I don't particularly want us to go but I don't care that much either. Only got 13/2 a fortnight ago, the odds are actually better tonight at 7/1.

more from a voyeuristic viewpoint though...

I genuinely want to see how the whole shitfest pans out in person - lose and I reckon it'll kick off big style!

I definitely get this and it is tempting. Even if we stay up or by some miracle win, they deserve abuse like never before.

... Still, not worth wasting money.

Was planning on going to their last home game, but couldn't make it. Must have been a class day given how things panned out.

Looking forward to going to some Gateshead and Hartlepool games next season.

Repeat of the Villa game in 08/09 IMO. Team in claret and blue, already on their summer holidays, put in minimal effort and beat us 1-0. Once again, we're relying on Man Utd to beat Hull at the KC on the final day - let's just hope that part is a repeat too.