Newcastle United v West Ham United - 3pm kick off on Sun 24th May (live on Sky)

Disco

Last game at SJP for what is likely to be a long time for myself and many others. Sad times, really sad times.

Haven't been since Man City in the League Cup in 2013. Won't be watching this. Got my stag do on the Saturday and birthday on the Sunday. I saw us get relegated on my birthday back in 09 and refuse to let these useless set of c***s have an impact on what will be a good weekend.

I'm on my stag do next weekend too, I'll be on the train back whilst the game is on. Suspect my main concern will be whether I'm going to get a return on the £25 I've got on us to drop.

Aye wish I'd stuck something on us to drop. What odds did you get? Think Hull will draw with Man U and we'll stay up by the skin of our arse. No desire to experience it either way like.

I don't particularly want us to go but I don't care that much either. Only got 13/2 a fortnight ago, the odds are actually better tonight at 7/1.

At $6 here, put a little bet on a few weeks ago when they were at $25.. But I cannot see Hull beating Man United...

Ever since Carver was appointed the writing has been on the wall that it would come down to this game.

Nothing has changed for this game. Everyone at the club hasn't got a fucking clue what to do in order for us to win this one.

The only thing that can save us is if Perez or Sissoko turn up and play blinders. It certainly won't be down to Carver inspiring them.

Why would we want Sunderland to go down? Personally I'd like all 3 north east teams to be in the league next year. This club's existence is to finish as close to 10th as possible. Why take away the only fairly interesting games left for us?

Errr.....because they always fucking beat us. :lol:

Why would we want Sunderland to go down? Personally I'd like all 3 north east teams to be in the league next year. This club's existence is to finish as close to 10th as possible. Why take away the only fairly interesting games left for us?

Maybe to prevent them from showing seven fingers rather than five.

Cause those 6 points we give away every season would help us climb into that highly coveted 13th place.

Those 6 points have probably kept them up again this season.  So frustrating.  3rd season in a row now?

On one hand too.

On one hand too.

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/Thatsthejokejpg+_58e439eb57d355b52f2471bac157e5b5.png

West Ham have been terrible for months - their only league wins in 2015 are against Hull, Burnley and the mackems.

This suggests that despite their struggles they can still turn over the really shite teams. This is not good news for us.  :(

Best case scenario a Hull draw /loss and we lose in terrible fashion.

Hope the atmosphere at the end turns as toxic as it possibly can and for Carver to disappear from the SJP dugout forever

On one hand too.

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/Thatsthejokejpg+_58e439eb57d355b52f2471bac157e5b5.png

:lol:

Last game at SJP for what is likely to be a long time for myself and many others. Sad times, really sad times.

Haven't been since Man City in the League Cup in 2013. Won't be watching this. Got my stag do on the Saturday and birthday on the Sunday. I saw us get relegated on my birthday back in 09 and refuse to let these useless set of cunts have an impact on what will be a good weekend.

Haven't went back over to a game since Paddy's Day 2010. I just don't see the point. Spending all that money to watch 90 minutes of pure shite while being surrounded by Sports Direct adverts. I've no motivation for that shit. Maybe I should get married or something.