Newcastle United v West Ham United - 3pm kick off on Sun 24th May (live on Sky)

Disco

We're going to stay up despite a loss and I fully expect embarrassing patter from Carver and the lads about how brave they all are. I beg all our fans not to embarrass themselves by going OTT with their celebrations if we manage to fluke another season in this division. The season has been an absolute disgrace whatever happens.

Scary to think we could lose this and still stay up. Scary as in how bad the league is and the potential for Carver to label himself and the players as hero's.

I would be amazed if he manages this!

I think it's actually the best scenario if we lose and stay up. Carver will have lost 10 out of 11 matches making hiring him full time untenable. The club hierarchy have started to come under criticism nationally for letting it drift and the current run of form has been an utter embarrassment whichever way you dress it.

Scary to think we could lose this and still stay up. Scary as in how bad the league is and the potential for Carver to label himself and the players as hero's.

I would be amazed if he manages this!

I think it's actually the best scenario if we lose and stay up. Carver will have lost 10 out of 11 matches making hiring him full time untenable. The club hierarchy have started to come under criticism nationally for letting it drift and the current run of form has been an utter embarrassment whichever way you dress it.

I said in January that the best thing that could happen was for us to finish 17th. We need fans to stay angry, but I fear a couple of average Ligue 1 players being signed will kill off a lot of anger.

Just go 442 man.

Krul

Janmaat Coloccini Dummett Colback

Cabella Sissoko Abeid Aarons

Cisse Perez

That's the team I would put out. No Raylor or Williamson in there though so there's no chance of it happening.

That's surely the team anyone but a dribbling moron would put out.

I fully expect to see Williamson, Raylor and Jonas in the starting lineup come Sunday

Same feeling as last time we got relegated like. I spent the entire time in denial thinking it can't really happen. I'm just wondering who this years Damien Duff will be.

Colback all day long. :lol: