Newcastle United v West Ham United - 3pm kick off on Sun 24th May (live on Sky)

Disco

RELEGATION SUNDAY LIVE ONLY ON SKY!

http://worldsoccertalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/martin-tyler.jpg

CARROLLLLLLLLLL.

http://www.nufc.com/

Former Magpies boss Sam Allardyce returns to SJP for the fourth time since losing his post in early 2008. He's yet to lose here, steering Blackburn to a 2-1 win and West Ham to a 1-0 win and a 0-0 draw.

Kevin Nolan missed Saturday's 1-2 home defeat by West Ham due to family bereavement. The former Newcastle player hasn't found the net in his last 22 outings and has scored just once this season.

:scared:

I can imagine Carver will pick our taller players in a feeble attempt to cope with West Ham's set pieces. That would mean a recall for Williamson, Jonas playing at left back and Anita definitely not playing.

Williamson was always going to get picked after his suspension. The only positive we can take out of it is that Taylor may not play as a result.

I can imagine Carver will pick our taller players in a feeble attempt to cope with West Ham's set pieces. That would mean a recall for Williamson, Jonas playing at left back and Anita definitely not playing.

Williamson was always going to get picked after his suspension. The only positive we can take out of it is that Taylor may not play as a result.

I wouldn't be surprised if he played this:

Krul

Janmaat. Colo. Williamson. Dummett

Colback. Taylor

Sissoko.                              Cabella

Perez

Rivière

Guest reefatoon

So pleased I won't be watching this, just for the fact that if we do manage to stay up, watching Carver jumping around celebrating like he has achieved something would piss me off no end. Also there will be idiotic fans celebrating the same way. Whether we stay up or not, Carver and those players should be hounded off the pitch under torrents of abuse.

The only way Taylor doesn't start is if Goufran starts in his place.  Needs that energy on the pitch.

I'm off on holiday on Saturday, so going to miss it all. Not even going to try and watch it or find out  the score at all. Will just catch up with the whole farce when I am back. I wonder if Carver will have been sacked by the time I am back?  :yao:

I hope you are going travelling for at least a year in a very remote place then!!!!

Guest Roger Kint

Got to go 433 for this one.

Krul

Janmaat

Williamson

Collocini

Dummett

Sissoko

Colback

Anita

Cisse

Perez

Riviere

:lol: No Jonas or Raylor

Got to go 433 for this one.

Krul

Janmaat

Williamson

Collocini

Dummett

Sissoko

Colback

Anita

Cisse

Perez

Riviere

:lol: No Jonas or Raylor

The idea that Carver can change the lineup and the system successfully at this stage.

Scary to think we could lose this and still stay up. Scary as in how bad the league is and the potential for Carver to label himself and the players as hero's.

I would be amazed if he manages this!

He's going to do it isn't he? :lol: "We had a bit of adversity but we pulled together and got through in the end..."