Newcastle United v West Ham United - 3pm kick off on Sun 24th May (live on Sky)

Disco

Until his bellend falls off in the shower on Friday and breaks his toe.

:lol: Siem's suddenly reminding me of Gerrard off Peep Show.

CAtXXH7WQAAMCl-.jpg

God rest his soul.

Guest Roger Kint

Its just as likely the gutless twats were too scared to stand up based on the last 6 months.

Cant believe this clueless prick is going to lead our promotion 'challenge'

We have to win now. Absolutely no way Manure will do anything other than turn up against Hull, nothing to play for, no motivation to save Newcastle ahead of Hull, in fact it's probably the other way around.

No way in hell we win, so... fucking hell. Where are all these experts that laughed at us when we said "Carver is not a safe pair of hands and we could be relegated" now. Any of you regulars on Total Sport want to ask that panel of "experts" that question.

Guest reefatoon

A couple of players had a bit of a spat, so Carver cancelled training the next day. That's the fighting spirit John!

Guest Gino14

If Man Utd roll over for Hull we're just down, there's no chance we're getting a result here.

John Carver: Newcastle players told 'walk out if you don't fancy it'

Newcastle United players and staff were given the chance to sit out Sunday's relegation decider against West Ham.

Assistant coach Steve Stone opened a door during a team meeting and boss John Carver told people to walk through if they "didn't fancy it".

The Magpies are two points clear of Hull, who are in the final relegation spot and have a better goal difference.

"I told them I was ready for a fight and a challenge," said Carver. "And not one person got up and left."

http://s17.postimg.org/ag1j5ketb/image.jpg

:lol: :lol: was exactly my first thought

Carver is so David Brent its hilarious. He'll be wearing a brown designer jacket on Sunday

"Me, lager. Stoney, lager. Woody, lager sometimes cider, so different drinks for different...needs."

Carver is so David Brent its hilarious. He'll be wearing a brown designer jacket on Sunday

"Me, lager. Stoney, lager. Woody, lager sometimes cider, so different drinks for different...needs."

:lol: