Hull City 0-0 Manchester United - SUPER SUNDZzzzz

LoveItIfWeBeatU

It all depends on today. If we best Arsenal we'll beat Hull. If we lose then third is gone and we won't care last game and could well lose it.

Personally I still think you'll win comfortably even if you don't care, not because I want to as I really don't care regardless but that's what I feel.

I'd just expect a couple of lads to get a run out like Perreira, Januzaj, Wilson etc. With Hull having to win to secure survival, I could see us losing it. I wouldn't expect us to, but the outcome today definitely matters.

I'd just expect a couple of lads to get a run out like Perreira, Januzaj, Wilson etc. With Hull having to win to secure survival, I could see us losing it. I wouldn't expect us to, but the outcome today definitely matters.

If they do get a run out then surely these guys will be playing in order to get a look in for next season or a move away.

If they do get a run out then surely these guys will be playing in order to get a look in for next season or a move away.

Aye but the last time they played a lot of youngsters didn't they get hammered by MK Dons

Fuck this game man. It shouldn't matter at all. We should stay up because we were good enough, a win against West Ham will do that. If we can't beat West Ham at home, in a game of this magnitude, we rightlfuly belong down a division.

I hope the fat shit enjoys what he's ordered, as it's close to being a relegation.

Arsenal getting a draw off Man U means Arsenal could tie up 3rd with a win over Sunderland. A draw would probably do for Arsenal as they have a superior goal difference to Man U.

f*** this game man. It shouldn't matter at all. We should stay up because we were good enough, a win against West Ham will do that. If we can't beat West Ham at home, in a game of this magnitude, we rightlfuly belong down a division.

I hope the fat s*** enjoys what he's ordered, as it's close to being a relegation.

"We" probably can't beat West Ham at home, in a game of this magnitude. Man U probably can beat Hull though.

So, out of today's team, who will play?

De Gea , Valencia , Smalling, Jones, Rojo, Blind, Mata, Ander Herrera, Fellaini, Young, Falcao

Subs used: Van Persie, Valdes, Blackett

Why? It's not fergie anymore

:lol: Be nervous as f*** if he was still there. They'd have 16 year olds out there.

They'd still probably win tbh.

At the last day of 08-09 season, after Man Utd had clinched the title, they went to Hull for their final match. Hull needed a win to survive and Man Utd fielded a completely reserve team, almost resting everyone for the CL final.

Man Utd still won the game thanks to a Gibson screamer and Hull ended up getting relegated. As did youse, but this time there is only one spot available, so the odds are looking better.

Hull stayed up- we sent ourselves down with an own goal at Villa.

Wasn't that a deflection off Milner? Kinda harsh calling that an own goal in my opinion (even if that's what the official record says).

An important factor on this game will be the Arsenal Sunderland game. If Sunderland win hem Manchester United have something to play for, if Arsenal win, then Man U will be just playing out the season against Hull.

Van Gaal doesn't strike me as someone who would just field a team of kids/fringe players because there's nowt to play for.

Can someone please back this opinion up with factual evidence to provide a glimmer of hope?

Hull have to win against a pretty boring, primarily reactive LvG team. If there's 'hope' to be had, it's right there.

Why? It's not fergie anymore

:lol: Be nervous as f*** if he was still there. They'd have 16 year olds out there.

They'd still probably win tbh.

At the last day of 08-09 season, after Man Utd had clinched the title, they went to Hull for their final match. Hull needed a win to survive and Man Utd fielded a completely reserve team, almost resting everyone for the CL final.

Man Utd still won the game thanks to a Gibson screamer and Hull ended up getting relegated. As did youse, but this time there is only one spot available, so the odds are looking better.

Hull stayed up- we sent ourselves down with an own goal at Villa.

Wasn't that a deflection off Milner? Kinda harsh calling that an own goal in my opinion (even if that's what the official record says).

was Duff

Ah, right, Duff :)

An important factor on this game will be the Arsenal Sunderland game. If Sunderland win hem Manchester United have something to play for, if Arsenal win, then Man U will be just playing out the season against Hull.

If Arsenal win easily then Sunderland aren't safe. Not out of the question that Hull win, we draw, and Sunderland lose heavily at Arsenal & Chelsea. It's unlikely but would be hilarious.

Saddest fact is that it doesn't matter if Hull win 10-0 as long as we win. Sad state of affairs that there is no hope of us winning a home game against an average team with nothing to play for.

Last time we needed a favour against Hull they played this lot.

Man Utd: Kuszczak, Rafael Da Silva (Eckersley 60), Neville, Brown, De Laet (Possebon 79), Nani, Fletcher, Gibson, Welbeck (Tosic 87), Martin, Macheda.

Subs Not Used: Amos, Corry Evans, Drinkwater, James.

They still won. :lol:

Aye, but we didn't!

Van Gaal doesn't strike me as someone who would just field a team of kids/fringe players because there's nowt to play for.

Can someone please back this opinion up with factual evidence to provide a glimmer of hope?

Strike me as someone who wants hates losing ,

Newcastle's biggest game for years and it doesn't even involve them. Ridiculous that they've not pulled themselves out of the shite after 37 games.

They've pulled themselves into it and that's been a feat in itself.