FIFA World Cup: 2030 hosts confirmed as Spain/Portugal/Morocco & Argentina/Paraguay/Uruguay

Noodles

28 minutes ago, LFEE said:

?FIFA are just the worst, see a campaign on a specific issue so attempt to drown it with meaningless platitudes #beactive 

How did a sports governing body get so fucked up

Edited by WilliamPS

41 minutes ago, WilliamPS said:

?FIFA are just the worst, see a campaign on a specific issue so attempt to drown it with meaningless platitudes #beactive 

How did a sports governing body get so fucked up

Whole Netflix documentary on it. 

2 hours ago, astraguy said:
Cant say i'm arsed about watching this tbh haven't been since about 2012 with England but i hope tripper n Wilson do good 

Yeah I'm definitely got more of an interest due to our three but I hope England do well more so Southgate keeps his job and we don't have the inevitable Howe to England speculation :lol:

Presuming there’s going to be a point when I start giving a fuck about this one because the difference between my typical excitement level and my actual excitement level at this point is staggering. And I’m usually a solid England fan (not a club-focused sceptic).

13 minutes ago, buzz said:

Yeah I'm definitely got more of an interest due to our three but I hope England do well more so Southgate keeps his job and we don't have the inevitable Howe to England speculation :lol:

No chance Wor Eddie leaves for a few years unless our fan base get fucking saft over a few loses or even miss out on cl this season,thats my biggest concern Sir bobby sacking = 15 years of pain

1 hour ago, Ben said:

Well I'm shocked, who could have foreseen that happening...

With every report that comes out of this World Cup I'm feeling less and less inclined to bother with it, it'd be like watching the old WWF wrestling but less entertaining (unless it all kicks off and the bigger teams decide to fuck it off or something and just leave). The whole thing is becoming a bigger and bigger farce with every day, FIFA needs hanging out for it because anyone with half a brain knew it should never have come about in the first place [emoji38]