Bob Concur

Guest axel

I know some of the hatred is deserved but I can't bring myself to dislike this bloke. :undecided:

He's done far more for this club than any of the jokers who have been idolised in recent years. Spouts shite occasionally aye, but [insert photo of Fairs Cup].

I know some of the hatred is deserved but I can't bring myself to dislike this bloke. :undecided:

He's done far more for this club than any of the jokers who have been idolised in recent years. Spouts s**** occasionally aye, but [insert photo of Fairs Cup].

Indeed.

Got to be an improvement having a genuine club legend on the board, our last captain to actually win something.

He's a clueless old brown noser. He'll contribute nothing beyond partial placation of the mongs.

Agreed, he was the last captain to lift a trophy but so what?  You don't appoint a board member because he lifted a cup 45 years ago and other then that he has nothing but arse licking on his CV.

He's a clueless old brown noser. He'll contribute nothing beyond partial placation of the mongs.

:thup:

He'll come out shortly how us all how great McClaren is; just like he did for Carver & Pardew before him despite the obvious evidence to those with working eyes infront of him.

Guest antz1uk

he's on the board to satisfy nothing more than companies house, exactly the same as the rest of the pricks

:thup:

He'll come out shortly how us all how great McClaren is; just like he did for Carver & Pardew before him despite the obvious evidence to those with working eyes infront of him.

Was it someone on here that said Moncur had a go at him in the fans forum meeting far saying Williamson is championship standard ?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bob-moncur-very-sad-alan-7088193

Read that for a bit of fun. I liked this bit in particular:

I think that is certainly something to carry into next season and build from there. Quite clearly there has got to be a lot of work done before the start of next season.

I understand that there is money to spend this summer in strengthening the squad.

That worked out well.