The Coaching Staff

NUFC

Guest axel

I'm knot getting involved with these bad puns.

http://media.giphy.com/media/pZjopwPkisHbG/giphy.gif

Are two assistant coaches the norm? Has it been done before? Hope there aren't any issues behind the scenes as time goes on.

It's been done before, i wouldn't concern yourself with that. There's plenty of other things to be concerned about though :lol:

Why, gee, thanks :lol:

Cathro was actually one of two assistant managers at Valencia, even.

Need to get rid of Woodman on good terms - a very happy buy out would suffice.

One would hope he'd be marginalised as a result of the overhaul that's taken place. Bet he's not 'entertainments manager' any more, the dopey fat wanker.

This Woodman kid needs to grow the fuck up. Why does he have to be at the same club as his old man?

It's a business, your fatha fucking sucks at his job and deserves the sack. Hate the idea that we should tread lightly because we don't wanna lose the son.

This Woodman kid needs to grow the fuck up. Why does he have to be at the same club as his old man?

I get the sentiment but You have to remember that he's still only 18, and a lot of 18 year old wouldn't generally want to move out of their parents and live on their own at that age. Hell I'm twenty and I don't think I'm quite ready to move out yet, then again football is completly different then normal life :lol:

Those pictures make me slightly giddy for the new season. It at least looks like we have a professional set up now, rather than the joke we had the past few years. Nice to see some familiar faces I forgot about back in training too.