England - Thomas Tuchel agrees deal to become the new England manager (various)

Nobody

Tremendous appointment, other than Pep best candidate out there. 

But he's on a hiding to nothing with the state of some of the fucking idiots and press in this country.

I’m unsure about this, admittedly because I know very little of him other than the fact he was Chelsea manager for a little bit. Didn’t stay long there, or at PSG and Bayern. Two years as Dortmund manager. Is that where he made his name or was it at Mainz? I know he’s highly rated. I want him to do well and for England to win a bloody trophy so will back him. 

1 minute ago, Ben said:

I bet Hope and the Makem Witch still ask Howe about it 

"Eddie, on a scale of "gutted" to "permanently scarred" how disappointed are you at missing out on the England job? Do you think your strained relationship with Paul Mitchell had a big effect on the FAs decision, or just a huge one?"

Just now, Joelinton7 said:

I’m unsure about this, admittedly because I know very little of him other than the fact he was Chelsea manager for a little bit. Didn’t stay long there, or at PSG and Bayern. Two years as Dortmund manager. Is that where he made his name or was it at Mainz? I know he’s highly rated. I want him to do well and for England to win a bloody trophy so will back him. 

I must admit I feel the same as you, I don't know his style of play, preferred formation or anything but hope he does well, ip was always very suspicious when the players said the loved Carsley, in my eyes it means he's easy for them to control.

56 minutes ago, 54 said:

What's with all these top class managers going to International management all of a sudden? Pochettino, Nagelsmann and now Tuchel, all managers who are in their prime years, going to International jobs.

They’re rich and don’t need the hassle of a club, I would guess. And they’re in some kind of career dip which rules them out of another top club. 

2 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

"Eddie, on a scale of "gutted" to "permanently scarred" how disappointed are you at missing out on the England job? Do you think your strained relationship with Paul Mitchell had a big effect on the FAs decision, or just a huge one?"

And do you now have a gambling addiction? 

26 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Tremendous appointment, other than Pep best candidate out there. 

But he's on a hiding to nothing with the state of some of the fucking idiots and press in this country.

He’s the best manager in the world apart from Pep? Or is nobody else a candidate? 

“Eddie, sources are saying that Paul Mitchell was hell bent on drugging you unconscious and cuffing you before driving you down to the FA headquarters and throwing you through their front window with a tag labelled “come get me”. Have you spoken to Paul about this and if so, how destroyed beyond recognition is your relationship?”

6 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

They’re rich and don’t need the hassle of a club, I would guess. And they’re in some kind of career dip which rules them out of another top club. 

Pretty much this. International management must be a breeze compared to club football, and they still get to work at the very top and manage elite players.

There's a big difference in the following of International football over club football, I've never felt that comfortable with the idea of anyone without a vested interest, from a nationality point of view, having anything to do with another country's team. I understand that's not a popular view with some, but I can see there being so many conflicts of interest or just general excuses for issues on both sides.