England: Thomas Tuchel signs 18 month contract with England from Jan 1 2025 (Official)

Nobody

4 minutes ago, healthyaddiction said:

I feel like it would have been a good time to bring on Livramento for his debut with the game won, but I think we just made our last sub. Shame he's not made a single minute on the pitch over the last four matches.

On the plus side, he shouldn't get injured... šŸ¤£

After his first two games, I'd have been quite happy for Carsley to get the job. However, he seems to have lost a bit of confidence. This is a high-pressure job and if he lets it get to him, then he should be ruled out. If he doesn't believe in himself, no-one else will.Ā 

Ā 

Our best football came when he was using Grealish in a free role, but he seems to have abandoned that idea. He did better than the other candidates - Foden, Bellingham and Palmer.Ā 

Ā 

Bellingham tends to show off. I would use him in a simpler, box-to-box role rather than further forward.Ā 

Edited by Cronky

The Nations League was a great idea. Previously you had to endure a marathon of dull boring matches that just took away the momentum of your local club with the bonus of potentially adding some injuries to your squad, with nothing to be won in the end. Whereas now you have to endure a marathon of dull boring matches that just take away the momentum of your local club with the bonus of potentially adding some injuries to your squad, with a trophy to be won in the end.

Edited by TenkoDaLuz

9 minutes ago, TenkoDaLuz said:

The Nations League was a great idea. Previously you had to endure a marathon of dull boring matches that just took away the momentum of your local club with the bonus of potentially adding some injuries to your squad, with nothing to be won in the end. Whereas now you have to endure a marathon of dull boring matches that just take away the momentum of your local club with the bonus of potentially adding some injuries to your squad, with a trophy to be won in the end.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Honestly Iā€™d rather they just ban international football than have a break every 3-4 league games. Nobody of any real relevance / contribution to the game wants it.