England

Yorkie

I'm amongst Hart's biggest critics but those were 2 great strikes. I'd criticise the wall for not jumping for the first and I'd have put a man on the post for the second. Both free kicks were almost a perfect distance out and Griffiths already had his range for the second as he'd taken the first a minute or so earlier. I really fancied him for the second one.

And no, I don't want Hart; he's a disaster waiting to happen with a splattering of amazing saves (that save he made at Wembley shortly after joining Torino was world class).

Guest palnese

I've just purchased Bonnie Tyler 'How not to save free kicks' on DVD for my birthday. It's just totally clips of Joe Hart.

"we're on our way, we're on our way, to the Moscow, we're on our way, how we get there I don't know,  how we get there I don't care, all I know is England's on our way"

Absolute fucking morons.

My only experience of following England away was at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil and didn't see any dick heads acting up. Guess they couldn't afford the trip as seems to be some sort of bother wherever England play when the game isn't too far to travel.

"we're on our way, we're on our way, to the Moscow, we're on our way, how we get there I don't know,  how we get there I don't care, all I know is England's on our way"

Am I missing something here? What's the issue?

Couldn't make everything out but there's a bloke standing on someone's car for one.

Couldn't make everything out but there's a bloke standing on someone's car for one.

Aye well that's not great obviously but didn't see much other than that

Absolute f***ing morons.

My only experience of following England away was at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil and didn't see any dick heads acting up. Guess they couldn't afford the trip as seems to be some sort of bother wherever England play when the game isn't too far to travel.

All teams have their 'element' but my only experience of being in and around England 'fans' ended-up in a brawl at the bottom of Westgate Road early noughties (Albania?): after we took exception to the home county mockneys' 'banter' (full of lager and racist chanting).

England defender John Stones may be used in a holding midfield role as manager Gareth Southgate plots a route to the 2018 World Cup in Russia

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/england/40254464

Rather him than Livermore tbh

I know some will disagree, but I rather the best people in their positions play in their positions for their country. If the best available natural centre mid is Livermore, god help us, so be it.

I hated Rooney being shoe-horned in as a playmaker vs Iceland for exactly this reason.