England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

JUst seen a photo on twitter in Volgograd. What looks like an off license/supermarket covered up their alcohol as they’re not allowed to sell it.

Maybe that’s just the odd store - but be a shame if the city is stopping everybody from having a few beers.

Guest firetotheworks

Don't like the wingback and defensive choices aside from Walker. That aside it's alright.

Really looking forward to this game now - I mean the team is canny meh but then it was always going to be.

Glad he's broken up the Henderson/Dier partnership, I don't think many other English managers would have.

They'll be back v Belgium and beyond.

Guest firetotheworks

Don't like the wingback and defensive choices aside from Walker. That aside it's alright.

What's the alternative?  Don't feel like it matters if he picks Rose or Cahill tbh.

It's all much of a muchness imo.

Much prefer Rose at wingback and I'd have gone Cahill, Stones (begrudgingly) and Walker. I'd go with Alexander-Arnold over Trippier as well, but that choice is much more understandable and acceptable than Young over Rose.

What's the alternative?  Don't feel like it matters if he picks Rose or Cahill tbh.

It's all much of a muchness imo.

Much prefer Rose at wingback and I'd have gone Cahill, Stones (begrudgingly) and Walker. I'd go with Alexander-Arnold over Trippier as well, but that choice is much more understandable and acceptable than Young over Rose.

I agree with you I just think it doesn't make much difference either way tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

Really looking forward to this game now - I mean the team is canny meh but then it was always going to be.

Glad he's broken up the Henderson/Dier partnership, I don't think many other English managers would have.

They'll be back v Belgium and beyond.

No it won't. Chuffed you're here to ruin the craic as well. :thup: