England

Yorkie

England will know now how to play against the Brazilians now tbh after that shit housery display.  Nice warmup.

England were just as bad like

You have to be joking.

Just bitter init

I've only seen such comments from triggs and Felipao. I'm honestly surprised people are biting. :lol:

Honestly though I've never seen shithousery like that. They ripped the shithousery textbook up and went off road, Disco is probably still erect.

They literally went too far for their own good. For the 10-20% of the game they actually tried to play they hurt us and scored.

That was only once Dier came on and we sat back and let them have the ball, i'm convinced if a different sub was made they still would have done nothing.

Nah. People making out like we dicked them all game. They sat back as much as we pushed them back imo.

Neither side created that much in the way of clear chances imo, neither keeper had a great deal to do in the 90.

Don't be Glenn Hoddle man.

Biggest worry has to be the fact we're creating sod all in open play.

I was more of the view that we decided to sit on the lead and found it hard to snap out of that going into extra time. When we went for it again in the last 15 of ET we created chances. The first half of normal time was always likely to be tight, as most of the other games have been.

I don't think we should go that defensive when leading again, it almost worked but you have to give yourself a chance of catching them on the break. I'm very positive about the quarter final like, you'd imagine our players will be bouncing now and the pen thing is a massive monkey off our back too. Nothing to fear now.

This group'a lads has so much character. They've come through adversity, misfortune and shithousery more than once in this tournament so far and still standing tall. They're a balanced side with a working system which they stick to, led by a manager with integrity.

Hopefully they'll learn from the hiccups tonight; especially Southgate who - for all I'm a huge fan - made a really poor sub with Dier; it was needlessly negative. But, like I say, everyone understands the system that we play, and so we don't deviate. We play with a slow tempo in the first phase then speed it up in the last third with short passes and pace, primarily through central areas. Our lack of variety might be our undoing against a top side when we ultimately run out of ideas; but tonight and against Tunisia, it's ensured that we control the game and finally profit.

Thought Maguire and Kane were equally tremendous tonight, just by the by.

Guest neesy111

I was more of the view that we decided to sit on the lead and found it hard to snap out of that going into extra time. When we went for it again in the last 15 of ET we created chances. The first half of normal time was always likely to be tight, as most of the other games have been.

I don't think we should go that defensive when leading again, it almost worked but you have to give yourself a chance of catching them on the break. I'm very positive about the quarter final like, you'd imagine our players will be bouncing now and the pen thing is a massive monkey off our back too. Nothing to fear now.

We still created sod all in ET, we were better but ospina had f*** all to do all game.

The decision to take sterling off was criminal imo, he's absolutely vital if your want space in the final third, so intelligent with his runs.

Didn't create a chance in open play in 120 minutes. I can't think of any. Dier was from a corner iirc. Lingard took a dive when a decent opportunity presented itself.

Damaging the penalty spot before the opponent takes a penalty is pretty bad like. :lol:

Aye, utterly pathetic and one of the officials should have seen it.

We’re they scuffing it up like? I didn’t see that :lol: horrible cunts

We still created sod all in ET, we were better but ospina had fuck all to do all game.

We created chances the second half of ET, Rose and Dier and a few other half openings. It was loads better but it annoyed me we'd gone 45 minutes before that playing it safe as it was difficult to snap out of.

Fucking yes. Was coming through security at Newark after flying from Heathrow when the fuckers equalized - heard a huge cheer from down the hall and knew it had happened. Loads of Colombia fans and shirts. There are storms all over so everything’s a bit fucked, so we were all stressed out anyway. I couldn’t watch, but there’s a bar just down from the gate and kept hearing the cheers, so just thought fuck it and took the youngest there...just in time to see the Pickford save and then Dier. So you can thank me.

Football, eh?

Damaging the penalty spot before the opponent takes a penalty is pretty bad like. :lol:

Aye, utterly pathetic and one of the officials should have seen it.

We’re they scuffing it up like? I didn’t see that :lol: horrible cunts

Aye a couple of them as the others argued with the ref, mental stuff, just showing it on ITV now  :lol:

Didn't create a chance in open play in 120 minutes. I can't think of any. Dier was from a corner iirc. Lingard took a dive when a decent opportunity presented itself.

Danny Rose shot was probably the closest

Honestly though I've never seen shithousery like that. They ripped the shithousery textbook up and went off road, Disco is probably still erect.

They literally went too far for their own good. For the 10-20% of the game they actually tried to play they hurt us and scored.

That was only once Dier came on and we sat back and let them have the ball, i'm convinced if a different sub was made they still would have done nothing.

Nah. People making out like we dicked them all game. They sat back as much as we pushed them back imo.

Neither side created that much in the way of clear chances imo, neither keeper had a great deal to do in the 90.

Not saying we dicked them, but we were in control of the game tbh. They barely had any possession in and around the box before the Dier sub. We didn't create much actual chances due to a poor final ball but we got in the final third a lot more often than they did before that sub.

Kane’s header. McGuire had a header where he should have done better too.

Other than that, probably nothing. Mainly because Ali and Lingard were shit

I'd drop Alli for RLC like. I don't think Sterling was great but he did enough sporadically to give me hope he'll eventually turn it around.

As soon as he went off we had nothing going forward. He is frustrating at times but vital to the team imo

Guest neesy111

We still created sod all in ET, we were better but ospina had f*** all to do all game.

We created chances the second half of ET, Rose and Dier and a few other half openings. It was loads better but it annoyed me we'd gone 45 minutes before that playing it safe as it was difficult to snap out of.

Dier chance was from a set-piece, so wasn't from open play as Greg said.  Yes, rose was decent chance but again we didn't test the GK.

2 chances isn't loads as well.

Not saying we dicked them, but we were in control of the game tbh. They barely had any possession in and around the box before the Dier sub. We didn't create much actual chances due to a poor final ball but we got in the final third a lot more often than they did before that sub.

Think they "let" us control the game to the degree they wanted. Limited us to balls their cbs could lap up all day.

As stated imo they played it very well, perfect game to beat England in fact, except they failed to drag any of our players in to get sent off then they clearly got carried away with it themselves for too long.

We deserve massive credit for finishing with 11 mind.

Dier chance was from a set-piece, so wasn't from open play as Greg said.  Yes, rose was decent chance but again we didn't test the GK.

2 chances isn't loads as well.

2 chances is plenty in 15 minutes, I'm saying we sat back for 45 minutes before that. Not an interesting argument either way this, tbh [emoji38]