England

Yorkie

I think Sweden are a better side than Colombia like, or at least a JR'less Colombia we played today.

They are going to be annoying to play against that's for sure, it will probably be even less pretty than this game was. :lol:

Hope Blufs neigbours are dying inside. Tears gently running down their pillows contemplating that for the rest of their lives they'll always will be 3rd rate Scottish cunts.

Hope Blufs neigbours are dying inside. Tears gently running down their pillows contemplating that for the rest of their lives they'll always will be 3rd rate Scottish cunts.

:lol:

*Scotch

Guest neesy111

Honestly though I've never seen shithousery like that. They ripped the shithousery textbook up and went off road, Disco is probably still erect.

He was not erect tbh as I watched it with him.

Can’t believe they only showed one replay of that volley and it was from a shitty angle.

I was losing it. Still am. It liked so high when he hit it, no fucking idea how he got it to come down. Better than the save, which is saying a lot.

England will know now how to play against the Brazilians now tbh after that shit housery display.  Nice warmup.

England were just as bad like

Howay, that display before the (blatant) penalty was taken was outrageous. The refs have obviously been told to be lenient in this tournament - in any other football match, one of the Colombians would have gone for dissent, either Falcao or Carlos Sanchez.

Honestly though I've never seen shithousery like that. They ripped the shithousery textbook up and went off road, Disco is probably still erect.

They literally went too far for their own good. For the 10-20% of the game they actually tried to play they hurt us and scored.

He was not erect tbh as I watched it with him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Glad you checked neesy.

Btw in the second half of extra time we were much better. Felt like we were getting on top when the match ended.

I'd like to say it was because Dier went CB but it started a little before then. Columbia dropped back and we looked a lot better. We let them dictate the game far too much for a decent chunk.

Bringing Dier on was a massive mistake IMO, they were doing nothing before that sub. We can't defend on the backfoot at all so i hope he learnt from it and in the future brings Loftus Cheek on if he wants to close out a game. But he did rectify that in the 2nd half of extra time.

It's a different way of defending but with this team i think it's right.

Agreed. No need to change formation at that time.

England will know now how to play against the Brazilians now tbh after that shit housery display.  Nice warmup.

England were just as bad like

You have to be joking.

England weren't saints tbf.

They literally went too far for their own good. For the 10-20% of the game they actually tried to play they hurt us and scored.

That was only once Dier came on and we sat back and let them have the ball, i'm convinced if a different sub was made they still would have done nothing.

Guest neesy111

There was a few England dives mind, not on the same planet as Colombia but Maguire was a disgrace mind with his dive and faux hardman act.