England

Yorkie

Honestly though I've never seen shithousery like that. They ripped the shithousery textbook up and went off road, Disco is probably still erect.

They literally went too far for their own good. For the 10-20% of the game they actually tried to play they hurt us and scored.

That was only once Dier came on and we sat back and let them have the ball, i'm convinced if a different sub was made they still would have done nothing.

Nah. People making out like we dicked them all game. They sat back as much as we pushed them back imo.

Neither side created that much in the way of clear chances imo, neither keeper had a great deal to do in the 90.

Don't be Glenn Hoddle man.

Not saying we dicked them, but we were in control of the game tbh. They barely had any possession in and around the box before the Dier sub. We didn't create much actual chances due to a poor final ball but we got in the final third a lot more often than they did before that sub.

Think they "let" us control the game to the degree they wanted. Limited us to balls their cbs could lap up all day.

As stated imo they played it very well, perfect game to beat England in fact, except they failed to drag any of our players in to get sent off then they clearly got carried away with it themselves for too long.

We deserve massive credit for finishing with 11 mind.

Nah I think they were awful. Fair play they were missing their best player but they played like a massive minnow and got incredibly lucky, not that England created anything either

You guys ever hear the expression you attract what you fear most? Until you are able to overcome it?

No. no ones ever heard that before now.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: just making conversation. Was a tad patronising. My bad.

it's sort of a lyric in Pearl  Jam's 'Crazy Mary' :

"That what you fear the most

Could meet you halfway..."

Guest chopey

Horrible Colombian wankers beaten by wonderful English Lions, now time to wop those rapist Vikings 

Guest neesy111

How close to the ulnar artery do you think Triggs has gotten tonight?

Most Irish people want England to do well annoyingly [emoji38]

Never seems that way in Eurovision.

Honestly though I've never seen shithousery like that. They ripped the shithousery textbook up and went off road, Disco is probably still erect.

They literally went too far for their own good. For the 10-20% of the game they actually tried to play they hurt us and scored.

That was only once Dier came on and we sat back and let them have the ball, i'm convinced if a different sub was made they still would have done nothing.

Nah. People making out like we dicked them all game. They sat back as much as we pushed them back imo.

Neither side created that much in the way of clear chances imo, neither keeper had a great deal to do in the 90.

Don't be Glenn Hoddle man.

Not saying we dicked them, but we were in control of the game tbh. They barely had any possession in and around the box before the Dier sub. We didn't create much actual chances due to a poor final ball but we got in the final third a lot more often than they did before that sub.

Think they "let" us control the game to the degree they wanted. Limited us to balls their cbs could lap up all day.

As stated imo they played it very well, perfect game to beat England in fact, except they failed to drag any of our players in to get sent off then they clearly got carried away with it themselves for too long.

We deserve massive credit for finishing with 11 mind.

Nah I think they were awful. Fair play they were missing their best player but they played like a massive minnow and got incredibly lucky, not that England created anything either

Aside from going overboard on the bullshit they played to their strengths. There's more than one way to win a game of football like.

Had they not lost the plot and spent about 30 mins basically trying to get us sent off things might have been different.

It's just realism. They didn't deserve to win, at all, but unlike the Belgium game we need to learn from this imo.

Biggest worry has to be the fact we're creating sod all in open play.

I was more of the view that we decided to sit on the lead and found it hard to snap out of that going into extra time. When we went for it again in the last 15 of ET we created chances. The first half of normal time was always likely to be tight, as most of the other games have been.

I don't think we should go that defensive when leading again, it almost worked but you have to give yourself a chance of catching them on the break. I'm very positive about the quarter final like, you'd imagine our players will be bouncing now and the pen thing is a massive monkey off our back too. Nothing to fear now.

Didn't create a chance in open play in 120 minutes. I can't think of any. Dier was from a corner iirc. Lingard took a dive when a decent opportunity presented itself.

Danny Rose?

I didn’t think it was a very good performance at all, but obviously the shootout eclipses everything. We deserved to win but we didn’t put much football together at all. Doesn’t matter in the end but we’ll need to improve our fluidity in attack.

Biggest worry has to be the fact we're creating sod all in open play.

I was more of the view that we decided to sit on the lead and found it hard to snap out of that going into extra time. When we went for it again in the last 15 of ET we created chances. The first half of normal time was always likely to be tight, as most of the other games have been.

I don't think we should go that defensive when leading again, it almost worked but you have to give yourself a chance of catching them on the break. I'm very positive about the quarter final like, you'd imagine our players will be bouncing now and the pen thing is a massive monkey off our back too. Nothing to fear now.

Didn't create a chance in open play in 120 minutes. I can't think of any. Dier was from a corner iirc. Lingard took a dive when a decent opportunity presented itself.

Danny Rose?

The fact it's that hard to pin one down suggests Greg is spot on. Was always the worry, steamroller the shit teams then hit a wall against decent teams.

Wasn’t that bad imo, as they didn’t get ahead and thought England matched it up in shithousing stakes til Dier came on. Kane was imperious at winning FKs. Maguire’s dive was awful though, don’t apologise for cheating fivehead.

Guest neesy111

I didn’t think it was a very good performance at all, but obviously the shootout eclipses everything. We deserved to win but we didn’t put much football together at all. Doesn’t matter in the end but we’ll need to improve our fluidity in attack.

This essentially.