England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Guest The Little Waster

Sterling wouldve made a great sprinter in athletics but hes not much of a footballer

Give over man, he has had a class season at Man City

At this level hes not good enough , he doesnt have to score loads of goals , he makes consistently poor choices and cant cross to save his life

Those scenes see exactly why I'm home watching this. Why has beer going up in the air become such a thing? :anguish:

Cunts.  Pure and simple.

We let cunts set trends, is the long version. :huff:

:thup: The world is getting more obnoxious. Michael Douglas had it spot on in Falling Down.

Don't want to criticise Sterling too much because his overall play is so much better than any other alternative but man his decision making in the box is pissing me off :lol:

I don’t think his overall play is much better than Rashford’s like.

To me it is, his hold up play and link up play is much better and his movement off the ball probably is too. Rashford is a much better dribbler and just overall more explosive but i can see why Southgate sticks with Sterling.

I want Sterling to get a goal because it’s going to be cringey as fuck reading the headlines if he doesn’t but we cannot risk him fucking chances up. Been good otherwise too.

Been your best player going forward. He often is too.

So brave continuing to get in those positions too, considering he often struggles in them.

In comparison Dele has been so poor and isn't really doing anything good.

However, if things turn out bad Sterling will likely get the brunt of criticism.

Sterling wouldve made a great sprinter in athletics but hes not much of a footballer

At this level hes not good enough , he doesnt have to score loads of goals , he makes consistently poor choices and cant cross to save his life

If he's not out there your not creating any chances. He is a massively important player.

Those scenes see exactly why I'm home watching this. Why has beer going up in the air become such a thing? :anguish:

It’s probably not beer, pints of piss tbh

Seriously?

Guest The Little Waster

If he's not out there your not creating any chances. He is a massively important player.

Balls , get Rashford on instead

It’s probably not beer, pints of piss tbh

Seriously?

Certainly seems to be the case at music festivals.  Would suggest probably not at the screen being watched though.