England

Yorkie

Trippier withdraws from the England squad with groin injury.

Would prefer everyone kept their place for the Croatia game. Not sure I trust Stones as much yet. Gomez and Maguire just screams sensible.

My team for Croatia. Alli in a more disciplined Fernandinho type anchor role.

-----------------Pickford

Walker-----Gomez-------Maguire-----Chillwell

------Barkley-----Alli-------Winks

---Sterling----------------------Rashford

------------------Kane

I can't get my head around that midfield, all either out of form or not starting for their clubs. It's just weird... not that we have many good options.

Alli started at the weekend but Winks didn't. Think he started against Wolves last week. I'd really prefer if Henderson was phased out. 

Would prefer everyone kept their place for the Croatia game. Not sure I trust Stones as much yet. Gomez and Maguire just screams sensible.

------------------Kane

How can you not trust Stones he was one of the best centre backs at the World Cup!

Alli would be terrible in a Fernandinho role

Where else can he play in this system? Even off the bench, I wouldn't know what to do with him. I see Winks doing all the midfield running. If Maguire bombed forward, I'd have Alli fall back into defense. I'd want Alli playing like Pogba does for France. And I think he's much better than him.

------------------Kane

How can you not trust Stones he was one of the best centre backs at the World Cup!

Think he's great, but would prefer two more 'just clear it' type defenders in this current time.

Rooney was finished and should have been canned in 2013, absolute joke to give him this 'cap' and for him to accept it. Dumb f***.

I really don't get it. England have had far better players who didn't get a send off.  In a way, he is the last of the so called 'Golden Generation' who delivered nothing but epic failure.  Seeing the back of him is a good thing and should allow the national team to focus on the future rather than look back on all of the shit times like when he told the fans to fuck off.