England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

2 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Has Trippier captained England before? When's the last time we had an England captain if not, Big Al?

A canny few times now, first time against Wales in 2020 and definitely did last year at the World Cup. 

Just now, La Parka said:

Eddie N looks shit

I genuinely don’t understand what he does. Presumed it was just because I haven’t watched him much, but I still don't see it.

Speaking of players who kick other players, the Aussies haven’t changed :lol:

I know I'm a massive hypocrite because I'll watch most games in next years Euros, but fuck me I'm sick of international football, to take 4 weeks out of the football calender this early in the season and then to have another one in November just breaks up the flow of football so bad.

Then to make matters worse the games are on a channel I can't watch.

41 minutes ago, Ben said:

I know I'm a massive hypocrite because I'll watch most games in next years Euros, but fuck me I'm sick of international football, to take 4 weeks out of the football calender this early in the season and then to have another one in November just breaks up the flow of football so bad.

Then to make matters worse the games are on a channel I can't watch.

But when the squads on its arse like ours is,  I welcome the break and say it’s well timed.

1 minute ago, RobsonsWonderland said:

You have to admire Sour-gates balls... 

They booed Hendo... Well let's see what they do when I play Philips and Maguire lol

Hendo is based around him effectively retiring to Saudi and still getting picked for England.

Gareth thinks the boos were because Hendo plays in Saudi now.

No it's because Hendo is a boring and shit player these days and we play terrible football.

whose fault is that, Gareth?

Edited by Mountain