England

Nobody

3 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

A manager who’s managed anyone but kids would be a starter for ten for me

Working within the England set up for years and seeing alot of this current squad of players through isn’t necessarily a negative..

Im not saying he’s the man, im just saying writing him off completely is probably a bit short sighted. It wouldn’t be out of form for the FA to appoint him tbh. 

Edited by Nine

1 minute ago, Nine said:

Working within the England set up for years and seeing alot of this current squad of players through isn’t necessarily a negative..

Im not saying he’s the man, im just saying writing him off completely is probably a bit short sighted. I could see the FA appointing him.

I could see them appointing him too - he’s cheap

5 minutes ago, Nine said:

Im not saying he’s the man, im just saying writing him off completely is probably a bit short sighted. It wouldn’t be out of form for the FA to appoint him tbh. 

Honestly can't see anything but this, even if I think its a mistake.

Just now, Pixelphish said:

Honestly can't see anything but this, even if I think its a mistake.

Yeah, I’m kind of with you. Although like I said I wouldn’t completely write him off, this kind of appointment is risky but he’s worked with and is popular with a lot of these players. It does have potential.

That has to be the Carsley experiment done with. Enjoyed him trying something different the first 2 games. But if Greece won 4-0. We couldn’t have complained and we looked utterly clueless for most of that. 

Still got loads of players who look positionless or just totally useless. When they are anything but.