England

Yorkie

Don't like the wingback and defensive choices aside from Walker. That aside it's alright.

What's the alternative?  Don't feel like it matters if he picks Rose or Cahill tbh.

It's all much of a muchness imo.

I'm not sure how Rose and Young is much of a muchness. Rose is left footed and possibly the best left back in the league when he's on form. He'd also be the only left footed outfield player for England

Young's a right footed midfielder that's been converted to a left back cos Mourinho hates Luke Shaw

Don't like the wingback and defensive choices aside from Walker. That aside it's alright.

What's the alternative?  Don't feel like it matters if he picks Rose or Cahill tbh.

I'm not sure how Rose and Young is much of a muchness. Rose is left footed and possibly the best left back in the league when he's on form. He'd also be the only left footed outfield player for England

Young's a right footed midfielder that's been converted to a left back cos Mourinho hates Luke Shaw

That's the reason right there. He's not been in good form for over a year.

If we had other decent options I think he would have struggled to make the squad.

Patchy performance but a comfortable win I reckon. Tunisia won't have anything to hurt England.

I wouldn't underestimate them tbh, we've already seen what happens when teams do that.

I don't think they'll roll over, that's why I said a patchy performance, just think England will be able to take the chances when they come and they won't.

Guest firetotheworks

That's the reason right there. He's not been in good form for over a year.

If we had other decent options I think he would have struggled to make the squad.

I could have sworn that it's just that he's only just come back from injury.