England

Yorkie

Ah, the joy of seeing you lot complain about the VAR now.

Shut up, ours are clear and obvious rugby tackles, yours was a debatable tickle.

:lol: Nah, debatable. I mean if I don't see it as a pen, then clearly it's debatable.

Guest firetotheworks

The GK should be closer to the corner with his save considering it wasn't a powerful pen.

Put it this way, if he'd saved it, it wouldn't have been because it was a poor pen. It was in the corner.

It's literally, not in the corner.

It wasn't a poor penalty. But it's not in the unstoppable bracket.

Fuck off.

Shut up, ours are clear and obvious rugby tackles, yours was a debatable tickle.

:lol: Nah, debatable. I mean if I don't see it as a pen, then clearly it's debatable.

Wrong thread.

Guest firetotheworks

[emoji38] Nah, debatable. I mean if I don't see it as a pen, then clearly it's debatable.

Yeah, but you do, you're just being a dick.

[emoji38] Nah, debatable. I mean if I don't see it as a pen, then clearly it's debatable.

Second one wasn't even close to being a penalty. Kane pulled the guys arm making it look like he was falling. First one is as stonewall as the Swiss goal last night. It's not debatable whatsoever.

Guest firetotheworks

Second one wasn't even close to being a penalty. Kane pulled the guys arm making it look like he was falling. First one is as stonewall as the Swiss goal last night. It's not debatable whatsoever.

Whatever you say.

A bit like Miranda holding the Swiss player last night?