England

Yorkie

:lol: You've got Alli, Sterling and Young out there so I'm pretty sure these playacting posts are going to age well.

Naah :lol:. We’re amateurs, these guys are pros.

:lol: Pshhhh.

I thought it was a foul by Walker tbh. You flail your arms around without looking in the box and if it hits someone in the head you're liable to give away a pen. Interesting from Rio pointing out his body shape was wrong in the first place.

I thought it was a foul by Walker tbh. You flail your arms around without looking in the box and if it hits someone in the head you're liable to give away a pen. Interesting from Rio pointing out his body shape was wrong in the first place.

He’s a right back, not used to being there. Just put him where he’s best ffs.

Don't really like three at the back much. The wings being largely occupied by full backs is canny dull. Watching the three Belgian centre backs passing it between them today was beyond tame for example and very little came from Carrasco or Meunier. I'd much prefer watching natural wingers taking men on.

Guest firetotheworks

Maguire and Henderson are pony.

Henderson has been really good imo [emoji38]

Not looking to gan forward enough.

He's set up two one on ones and played some other good forward passes. I give up. [emoji38]

He’s a right back, not used to being there. Just put him where he’s best ffs.

Aye well I moaned about that before the tournament. Play as many players in their best position as possible IMO.