England

Yorkie

Didn’t know Demari Gray was at Leverkusen. Fell on his feet with that move!

Strange that Max Aarons going for Jamaica, if I was him I’d fancy my chances of playing for England if he could get a decent move from Norwich and kick on. Bayern Munich keep on being rumoured for him.

Didn’t bother watching last England games, but from what I’ve watched since that Nations League and since GS has gone back to 343, Isaac Hayden wouldn’t look out of place in midfield for England from performances of Rice and Henderson.

Strange that Max Aarons going for Jamaica, if I was him I’d fancy my chances of playing for England if he could get a decent move from Norwich and kick on. Bayern Munich keep on being rumoured for him.

Didn’t bother watching last England games, but from what I’ve watched since that Nations League and since GS has gone back to 343, Isaac Hayden wouldn’t look out of place in midfield for England from performances of Rice and Henderson.

TAA, James, Trippier still, Justin...even a top class young right-back will struggle for England caps.

TAA, James, Trippier still, Justin...even a top class young right-back will struggle for England caps.

Take your point, massive competition, but Aarons is 21 and been playing for U21’s - surely got to back himself to kick on in his career and get in squads for caps. Trippier must have been mid 20s when he was getting caps, he went from flying in the Championship with Burnley to CL at top of table with Spurs and playing in the WC.

Unless the lad has some deep connection to Jamaica find it strange he wouldn’t believe he could play for England. Maybe few years on, mid 20s no caps go for Jamaica.

I like Hayden but he's nowhere near Henderson or Rice's quality

Aye, don’t personally rate either but their both better than Hayden. Point I was making is that standard and performance from both for England has been wank whenever I’ve watched them. Hayden wouldn’t look out of place. Even Jake Livermore was starting in run up to last WC when he was playing in that dogshit WBA Pulis/Pardew side.

• 2 weeks later...