England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

As for Rafa...:lol: The guy spends his free time with his family and helping his wife's charity. He aint got time to dick around, let alone work dodgy. I reckon he's the type who would be livid at even the slightest hint that someone wanted corrupt info etc.

This'll turn out to be raising money for the IRA.

:smitten:

Tiocfaidh ár Rafá!

http://i4.irishmirror.ie/incoming/article7818943.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Liverpool-v-Newcastle.jpg

CtcCOn8XYAQC9dh.jpg:large

Didn't the Telegraph say they've given these managers a certain amount of time to respond before going any further?  No doubt there are legal discussions going on right now, but I don't think that means the full videos or more specific info will never be released.

Didn't the Telegraph say they've given these managers a certain amount of time to give them a bung before going any further?  No doubt there are legal discussions going on right now, but I don't think that means the full videos or more specific info will never be released.

Which of Fat Sam's transfers do people think are the suspect ones?

With regard to Newcastle, strikes me as somewhat odd that he signed Bolton players and was signing players he had initially planned to sign for Bolton.

He was also sacked during a period where Chris Mort and his team we auditing all of the clubs accounts and business dealings.

Didn't the Telegraph say they've given these managers a certain amount of time to respond before going any further?  No doubt there are legal discussions going on right now, but I don't think that means the full videos or more specific info will never be released.

Managers and their employers were given 12 hours notice. In this instance they were notified but still couldn't publish names so sent it to the police instead.

Which of Fat Sam's transfers do people think are the suspect ones?

With regard to Newcastle, strikes me as somewhat odd that he signed Bolton players and was signing players he had initially planned to sign for Bolton.

He was also sacked during a period where Chris Mort and his team we auditing all of the clubs accounts and business dealings.

His only signing from  Bolton for us was Abdoulaye Faye. Nolan was signed by Kinnear a year after he'd gone.

These were his signings for us...

http://www.nufc.com/2016-17html/transfers-allardyce.html

Nobody has mentioned martin oneil, that bloke used to buy loads of players then never play them.

Be surprised, he's the type to take the moral high ground. Would have been interesting if he'd have been in charge of the inbred while the Adam Johnson stuff was going on.